This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    I dont know how to take the ut fans. Its gonna be closer than yall think. If ut can run the ball, that game will take on a different tune.
    No it won't. Texas will be starting two true freshmen on the OL. That tells you all you need to know. And they will be going against arguably the best defensive front in CFB.

This could be the biggest mud hole ever seen in Austin.

Comment

UH VS TT coogs are +3 going into this game.
      IF the Coogs are going to make a solid play in the B12 then they have to make this game look like they are ready for the show.
      Dana was a mid level B12 coach so we need him to take the Coogs to that level. maybe the 3ot win brought the fight out in the Coogs. I hope so. I would love nothing more that Coogs to beat TT in Lubbock.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
        No it won't. Texas will be starting two true freshmen on the OL. That tells you all you need to know. And they will be going against arguably the best defensive front in CFB.

Ironically, I'm not really worried about the freshman tackle. Its the veteran center and senior right tackle I'm more worried about...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Ironically, I'm not really worried about the freshman tackle. Its the veteran center and senior right tackle I'm more worried about...
          That's kind of my point. The fact that a true freshman is our best option at left tackle says Texas has no depth or even skill. And the senior right tackle will be going against Will Anderson. It will be ugly! Very ugly!

Comment

You never know. The Aggies started 2 true freshman last year and they graded out really high beating tbat exact defensive front. Y’all can do this. Beat the ****ing Gumps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              You never know. The Aggies started 2 true freshman last year and they graded out really high beating tbat exact defensive front. Y’all can do this. Beat the ****ing Gumps!

Sure would be fun. I remember in the late 90's when Nebraska came to town and we upset them at home. The crowd was off the charts fun.

Comment

I feel really good about the game. Of course, I am a terrible gambler so probably means you should take the boys from Bama to cover easily.

I did just add a Cory Morrow show to the docket after dinner on Friday night, so its going to be an tough, early morning dragging my butt to the stadium.

Comment

But, those true freshman didn't play Bama in their second college game.

Comment

i will be rooting for t.u. this week too, need alabama to slip up if want to win the west!

don't worry, i have mudhole memories....A&M vs OU 77-0....its raining lately so that mudhole could be deep!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I feel really good about the game. Of course, I am a terrible gambler so probably means you should take the boys from Bama to cover easily.

I did just add a Cory Morrow show to the docket after dinner on Friday night, so its going to be an tough, early morning dragging my butt to the stadium.

Sounds like a perfect weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        But, those true freshman didn't play Bama in their second college game.

That’s true. But if you are going to start them, find a way to help them be successful. I bet the TE will be busy providing blocking support. But those some 5-star kids you got. They will have to adjust on the fly.

Comment

Hey, you never know. If it turns out like you are expecting, then its a great big welcome to the SEC. Condolences on your behalf, I just think its gonna be closer.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Look for me and the family, we'll be the one's in maroon!!
                            LOL.......that should narrow it down!

We will be the ones in maroon in section 239

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Look for me and the family, we'll be the one's in maroon!!
                              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                If Stweart it that good, won't he declare for the draft after year 2.
                                Has to be in school for 3 years before they can commit he is a true freshman.

Comment

Working...
                                X