No announcement yet.

Stepped on a nail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you're still too young to be careful. I'm trying to get my SIL to slow the ***k down but I guess he has a high tolerance for pain. The light will come on someday I hope. I will definitely need more alone time with my grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
      Was tearing out our old pier while the water was low and stepped on a nail. Went clean through. It hurt. I washed it all with rubbing alcohol and packed it with neosporin. Just had a tetanus shot the other day when I hit myself with a crowbar in the head. Anything else I am missing? Except common sense to not hurt myself?
      I think you answered your own question.

Comment

It comes in threes

Comment

Sounds like something I would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait a minute. Why did you get a tetanus shot for hitting yourself with a crowbar? Did it penetrate?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Wait a minute. Why did you get a tetanus shot for hitting yourself with a crowbar? Did it penetrate?
              I was gonna ask about the welfare of the crowbar

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Soak your foot in coal oil.

Comment

I’ll see about getting some coal oil. Never heard of it.

Yes it punctured. When I woke up my dog was licking all the blood off my head. Got some stitches and a concussion. It’s been a lot of stupid stuff lately. No idea what’s going on.

Hoping it isn’t going to come in threes but I’ll be on the lookout. Doing all new electric in the hay barn in a few weeks and plenty of time and opportunity to hurt myself again.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    This. I also suggest wrapping yourself in bubble wrap.

Good luck.
                    Or a suit of amor!

Comment

Get that thing clean, my dad stepped in nail 20 years ago. Never went to the doc and still has issues with that foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is your life insurance up to date?

Comment

Did you happen to see the Roadrunner?

Comment

Yeah I had a cousin step on a rusty nail & it got infected. Went all the way to the bone
                            They had to dig out some nasty stuff, flush it good & he got a antibiotic shot
                            Even a year or so later it bothered him from time to time
                            Of course he worked on his feet long hours & he was on the heavy side
                            I’d keep an eye on it just to make sure it doesn’t swell, get warm to the touch or see **** or redness around it

Comment

Puncture wounds take a long time to heal. Might check with your family Dr and see if he recommends anabiotic‘s.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                                Puncture wounds take a long time to heal. Might check with your family Dr and see if he recommends anabiotic‘s.

Solid

Comment

Working...
                                X