No announcement yet.

Semi-Live African Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That impala is a solid one bud! Good shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great gemsbok, congrats!

Comment

We sure are enjoying your trip and the great write-ups!

Comment

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to write up this story!! Great animals

Comment

Looks like an awesome adventure!!

Comment

Awesome write up and story Jon. You and the missus will definately have a hard time matching this anniversary. I personally appreciate the fact that you have given the glory to God for providing every thing possible to make this memory possible. Congrats to you both on the great trophies.

Comment

Nice kudu and great start. Impala is very old- nothing to be ashamed about there. Gemsbok is also very solid.

After my first trip over, I just leave my guns at home. I've been lucky that on the next 4 trips, the loaner guns have been solid.

Comment

Wow! Good stuff. Congrats

Comment

Great job! Really enjoying reading your post.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great write up and glad things are coming together.

I'll admit, I chuckled at what looked like some ice baileys in a wine glass with a side of doritos. Even though I know thats not what it is.

Also, hunting the dark continent in 5.11s is a nice LE touch

Comment

Sounds like a good time is being had by all. Really nice Kudu and Gemsbok. Nothing to be ashamed about with the Impala either. He might not be as long as some of them, but has more mass than most. Old trophy for sure. Now get you some Richelieu Brandy and Coke and celebrate with the PH.

Comment

Congrats. In to keep following

Comment

Keep it coming Jon[emoji1363]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, very good Impala and GEmsbok..........way to get it done!!!
                              Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                              How has I never heard of Amarula? My wife loves the stuff.
                              LOL.......everybody says that after trying it. It is truly greatness and my local SPEC's sells it by the boatload now. Tell them to make you and the wife a "springbok"..........

Comment

Congrats on all those critters!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X