Best cut on contact broad head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Look at 3Rivers and Lancaster. They will have exactly what you described.

Choose from the largest selection of Fixed Blade Broadheads at Lancaster Archery Supply. Modern Aerodynamic Fixed Blade Broadheads fly accurately from a tuned bow and are the ultimate in giving complete penetration with deadly results on any big game animal.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
    I have checked them out. Just checking what people here have shot and have had success with.

Comment

I used to shoot those Sasquatch heads when I hunted with traditional stuff and they were nasty.

Comment

Best cut on contact broad head?

We have been having great luck with Magnus Black Hornets. Can’t beat the lifetime warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

magnus stinger, followed by the black hornet,,,

Comment

Iron Will

Comment

VPA's

Comment

If I was going to shoot a cut on contact it would be a Kayuga Pilot Cut Gen 2. Pretty substantial leadtime with them shipping from Australia though. Worth the wait in my opinion. A friend killed a bunch of animals in Africa with these including a Cape Buffalo.

Check them out here.

https://www.kayugabroadheads.com.au/broadheads

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't give a plug nickel for the Wensel Woodsman's. Them and the Simmons tiger sharks bent like child's toys on pigs and turkey.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks fellas. Think I’m gonna go with the black hornets for now. Really like the kudu and Kayuga heads though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                      Thanks fellas. Think I’m gonna go with the black hornets for now. Really like the kudu and Kayuga heads though.

Good choice. We’ve killed a bunch of axis, wt, pigs and most of our African animals with them. The lifetime free replacement is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X