No announcement yet.

Back-to-back Personal Records (Hogs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang boy!!! You’re on a roll. Thanks for the write up. This place needs more like it.

Comment

Great job brother. I have a pig curse and in many years of bow hunting have only killed about 10-12 with a bow. I am so jealous.

Comment

I agree- awesome write up! Congratulations on those monsters and your double personal best.

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Great write up and congrats on the pigs Matt! Good too see some more hunting threads to break up the tbh off-season monotony ..[emoji23][emoji23]

You should post more on tbh like you used to Matt instead of just your “braggin board” threads.[emoji23]
            I'll have to refresh my own memory on my tbh habits of past years . Glad you enjoyed the read.

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Dang boy!!! You’re on a roll. Thanks for the write up. This place needs more like it.
            When I write them up, every time I wonder if anyone will read them. It seems that video has replaced written stories in this day and age.

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
            Great job brother. I have a pig curse and in many years of bow hunting have only killed about 10-12 with a bow. I am so jealous.
            Been there. In the first 7 years on my lease I think I killed maybe 6 or 7, the last 2 and a half years I killed 30. If there are pigs in the area, sometimes you just need to change up how you go after them.

Comment

Exceptional pigs and exceptional beard!

Comment

Great write up Matt. Looking forward to many more.

Comment

Great pigs and we'll written up. Good luck with the new lease.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the best write ups I’ve read on here in a while. Congrats to you!

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
                      Great write up Matt. Looking forward to many more.
                      Another monster showed up last night... have to keep an eye on him and see if he becomes a regular or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X