No announcement yet.

What cellular camera are y’all using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartan is all we use. I added a couple of the Spartan Ghost cams and really like them. Having full control with the app is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Moultrie is owned by our Parent Company (Pradco Outdoors), but I am personally not working for them right now.
      Cool. I am going to give 1 a try too. We have good cell service at ranch so connectivity should not be an issue.

Comment

Spartan and Tactacam is all I will use

Got 15 total between those brands

Comment

I put Bushnell and Tactacam celluar cameras out in Illinois this year. Both take good pictures. however, so far I prefer the Bushnell for a couple of reasons. No charge for Hi Resolution pictures and the Bushnell app is easier to use.

Comment

I have 6 Tactacam cameras currently

Comment

3 covert code black cameras out west. Run year around on the covert solar panel and Amazon basic rechargeable AA batteries. No issues and lots of flexibility using their app.

Comment

Tactacam reveal does everything I need. I've seen better pictures from more expensive cameras but all I need is to be able to tell what buck I'm looking at and when he's coming.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Use the cuddy link at one place and Glass Raven on the other. Cuddy cameras miss a lot of pictures. Can walk out in front of it and it might or might not take your picture. Had regular trail camera set at same location and will take 10x more pictures. The Glass Raven takes good pictures and a lot of them but not as reliable.

Comment

I’ve had 2g, 3g, and now 4g Spartans, and the 4g cameras are the best yet. I’m getting 5000 pictures off a set of lithium AA batteries, and service has been great even in questionable locations.

Comment

How do y'all secure your solar panels

Comment

Spartan. Run 3 with no issues. Good picture quality and easy control from the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Coverts Code Blacks LTEs since early 2017 with several camera upgrades..... Now run up to 6 (4 full time) with Covert solar and Amazon basic 2400MAH batteries. Set it and forget it for the most part. Just need to keep the firmware up to date via onsite download twice a year. I'm happy with them as a whole. I'm too vested in them to change to anything else right now anyway. They do what I ask and need and the app is easy to work with..
                          Covert needs to get on a contract with you!

Comment

I have 12 coverts running. Really like them. Pics are great and they are reliable cameras. Covert’s plan is really reasonable as you get up there in cameras too. $5/month for each additional camera

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                              Covert needs to get on a contract with you!

Sign me up.

I can pimp for free pitchurz,,

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I have 6 Tactacam cameras currently
                                Which model do you use? Is one preferred over another

Comment

Working...
                                X