• Show
Clear All

Praying from today for your son

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
        Update

Today was his last chemotherapy treatment, last mri he had a couple months ago showed the mass was gone and his orbital bone was growing back the way the doctors wanted it to. He has one more mri in 2 1/2 weeks to make sure there's no other masses or its not coming back. The doctors think it will be just fine based on the last mri. So we're thinking he should be ringing the bell in 3 weeks. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and kind words.
        I did not go through all ten pages of comments and prayers, but just in case I didn’t see or I ignored this thread the first time around, you have my prayers added tonight. I pray that your boy rings that bell and never has another problem like this. I also pray that your family never has to go through this again. God Bless you and yours.

Comment

Wonderful news, and continued prayers. I pray he gets to ring the hell out of that bell!

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
            Update

Today was his last chemotherapy treatment, last mri he had a couple months ago showed the mass was gone and his orbital bone was growing back the way the doctors wanted it to. He has one more mri in 2 1/2 weeks to make sure there's no other masses or it’s not coming back. The doctors think it will be just fine based on the last mri. So we're thinking he should be ringing the bell in 3 weeks. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and kind words.
            Thank you Jesus!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

I did not go through all ten pages of comments and prayers, but just in case I didn’t see or I ignored this thread the first time around, you have my prayers added tonight. I pray that your boy rings that bell and never has another problem like this. I also pray that your family never has to go through this again. God Bless you and yours.
                    Thank you, it's been a rough year I've left out a lot of details and things that have happened in my updates. We ended up with a great prognosis and for that I'm thankful.

Comment

Praise the Lord for the good report!

Comment

Still praying for family

Comment

Awesome update

Praise God for answered prayers

Comment

Thank you Lord for a great report.

Comment

Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Continuing to pray for your son, the wisdom of his doctors and more wonderful news to come!

Comment

Working...
                                X