Hey LEO's explain how this is even possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey LEO's explain how this is even possible

There should be no way on earth a prisoner could do this. These people are lucky to be alive

I saw this video on another site. I never had it happen to me but skinny folks can get cuffs off by simply slipping them of.

Leaving a suspect in a vehicle unsupervised is a bad deal. Leaving them unsupervised with a loaded weapon is a big failure and heads should role over it.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

That’s a faux pas…..

Comment

How she was able to surrender is what I can't understand more.

Must be common in Oklahoma. A few years ago a guy stole a squad car in Guymon, Oklahoma after being arrested. A lot of meth head magicians up in these parts apparently.

Comment

more than a few women have hands small enough to slip out of handcuffs with very little effort,,,,i watched one pull her cuffed hands from behind her back over her head and into the front,,,,, i always carried a set of thumb cuffs for special occasions,,,, nobody ever slipped out of those,,,, i had to use them once on a woman who slipped the cuffs like they were not even there,, so i used the thumb cuff along with hand cuffs and the problem was cured......

not everyone is created physically equal
            Last edited by xman59; 08-19-2022, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              I saw this video on another site. I never had it happen to me but skinny folks can get cuffs off by simply slipping them of.

Leaving a suspect in a vehicle unsupervised is a bad deal. Leaving them unsupervised with a loaded weapon is a big failure and heads should role over it.
              I don’t know their policy obviously and don’t know if they followed it if there was any, but for just such possibilities, it is against my department policy to leave a prisoner unattended in a vehicle.

I would like to see their cage or screen setup. Ours is completely closed off. A prisoner couldn’t get a pistol magazine through it, much less a rifle. Then if the rifle is kept up front, it requires a rifle/shotgun lock.

Getting out of cuffs isn’t the problem.

Comment

I can see how a person can slip cuffs but how is it possible to grab a rifle? That should be 100% impossible

Comment

It’s becoming a bottom feeder job unfortunately , from top to bottom, LE shouldn’t be a political appointment
                  BCSO deputy suspended after inmate found with loaded gun
                  Deputy Victor Jimenez III on March 10 brought a prisoner into the Bexar County Jail’s south tower for processing. The prisoner was then searched by a deputy from the agency’s Special Emergency Response Team (SERT) who found the prisoner in possession of a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun, according to Jimenez’s suspension report.

FWIW
                  Bexar county is overloaded with bad political leadership, bad county judge, sheriff, constabulary police
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-19-2022, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Surprised the guy lived. Maybe impacted at an angle.

Comment

I had a guy roll chain cuffs and break them. He had a 32 in his prison wallet. Lucky I saw him when he snapped the chain and brake checked him into the plexi-glass and rung his bell pretty good. Hog tied him and he told me about his gun when we pulled into sally port. Scary people in this world

Comment

I got skinny wrists and big hands…I guess I should just try to stay out of cuffs, henceforth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am still waiting to read how the dude, that escaped from the transport bus, got out of his cuffs, cut through the cages and attacked the driver without the guard in the back knowing it. Then he and the driver scuffled, stopped the bus, got out of the bus continuing to scuffle before the guard in the back even got out of the bus to help. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            I am still waiting to read how the dude, that escaped from the transport bus, got out of his cuffs, cut through the cages and attacked the driver without the guard in the back knowing it. Then he and the driver scuffled, stopped the bus, got out of the bus continuing to scuffle before the guard in the back even got out of the bus to help. Crazy!
                            I’d be interested in a reenactment of that deal myself

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              I’d be interested in a reenactment of that deal myself
                              I don't think that will ever be made public, but heads should roll.

Comment

Working...
                              X