Vehicles that you regret selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    ... wish I had the ‘59 that I drove all through college and a few years later.
    You must have had rich parents to get a brand new car freshman year.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy21 View Post
      1997 Ford F-250 7.3 was my high school ride. Wish I still had it.
      Same here. That was my HS ride, and I'd love to still have it.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
        You must have had rich parents to get a brand new car freshman year.
        Ha! My dad actually bought that in the spring of 1965 (senior year in HS) for $1000 that he had saved for my college. When I received a full scholarship to college, he spent that saved money for the 6 year old car.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
          66 Mustang 2+2 that I slipped a HIPO 289 into.
          Had a '61 Falcon Ranchero that I put a Boss 302 in. It was fun.

Comment

Cars

1968 Ford Shelby GT 500, 1967 Ford Mustang fast back , 390 cu in, 1969 T-top corvette and 1971 Mustang Mach 1.

Comment

The ones we should have never sold:
              - 1971 Datsun 240Z (8 yr resto-project, my dream car - one just like it on Bring-A-Trailer hit $45k, but didn't make Reserve)
              - 1973 Yamaha RD250 (heavily modded, 350cc engine, cafe-racer style, absolute most fun I've ever had on two wheels!)
              - 1980 Fiat X1/9 (got it for the wife, fun little go-cart to drive around town - one just sold on Bring-A-Trailer for $25k)
              - 1987 BMW 325is (for some stupid reason we thought we wanted 4 doors)
              - 2001 Suburban LS 4WD(had 350k miles, fully loaded like a Z71, but we were worried we'd have to replace the trans a 4th time)
              - 2004 Excursion Eddie Bauer 6.0 4WD (had everything but the sunroof! But hard to justify the largest production land-yacht SUV when you're only a family of 3)

Comment

‘87 Suzuki Samurai.

Toyota FJ

Comment

Working...
                X