Comment

We like the Mark's Good Stuff Roasted Salsa

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
        We like the Mark's Good Stuff Roasted Salsa
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
          HEB Fire Roasted fresh salsa, not hot, just great flavor. Mateo's medium, Mark's Roasted Salsa and Julios (in refrigerated section) We put that stuff on everything.

This is my list but I would add the Wrights of Texas Salsa sold in refrigerated section plus Sam’s Club brand salsa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

My favorite for as long as i can remember is Alberts Hot Sauce, i wish it was spicier, but i love how thick it is and the love the flavor. I eat and like many of the ones mentioned, but Alberts is my all time favorite

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                Fresh uncooked is not the best… maybe to you it is. To me it’s not and by a large margin. And it does keep well, Capsaicin has anti microbial and anti fungal properties so it does act as a preservative to a degree

If you make it and make it to your liking….we’ll… no it’s not what they have at the store
                But at the end of the day, to each their own
                Yep. No comparison imo.
                I like salsa!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6608.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	24711462

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Yep. No comparison imo.
                  I like salsa!
                  [ATTACH]1128228[/ATTACH]

I couldn’t help but notice the antique kitchen cabinet in your photo. Is it a family piece?

We have one that belonged to my great grandmother. Hers has an enamel counter top so I’m guessing it’s from the 1930s. Yours is all wood—oak, of which the majority were made—so I’m guessing yours is even older. I believe they started making them in the 1890s. Yours could be quite old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    I couldn’t help but notice the antique kitchen cabinet in your photo. Is it a family piece?

We have one that belonged to my great grandmother. Hers has an enamel counter top so I’m guessing it’s from the 1930s. Yours is all wood—oak, of which the majority were made—so I’m guessing yours is even older. I believe they started making them in the 1890s. Yours could be quite old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Yes. My Mom and Dad were big into antique furniture.

Comment

Working...
                    X