No announcement yet.

Buc-cee's pulled pork sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is too short to eat gas station food that doesn't taste very good.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Buckees is a nice clean place but their food is severely overrated. I guess compared to most gas stations it’s ok but certainly nothing special.
      I'm convinced that their Kolaches are made from the week old hotdogs you see at convenience stores.

Comment

I got off their brisket sandwiches about 6 months ago. Switched over to the smoked turkey. It’s moist and delicious, haven’t had a bad one yet.

Comment

I agree their breakfast sucks. I like their chopped sandwich. Never tried their sliced though.

Comment

I went and got one for lunch today based on this thread. I like them. Ya’ll are going to stone me for saying this but I also like the Dickeys BBQ that is close to the Bucees in Denton. It’s weird that one is good but if you go to the ones a few miles north or south - meh, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Seatruckn View Post
              I got off their brisket sandwiches about 6 months ago. Switched over to the smoked turkey. It’s moist and delicious, haven’t had a bad one yet.

100% the best sammich they serve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                I'm convinced that their Kolaches are made from the week old hotdogs you see at convenience stores.

That’s what I said above too. My wife and kids always want to stop and that always sounds good to me. No more. Even the boudin wasn’t good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m on the road a lot and always stock up on the Alamo cold cut sandwich when I pass through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                    Got 2 brisket tacos this morning in madisonville, and a large coffe.
                    That's pushing $20 for breakfast. They got rid of their TX reuben. They chose poorly.

Comment

Something has changed within the last year or so..... quality has gone down............... seems they are finding cheaper ways within their breakfast and BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by bfree View Post
                        Something has changed within the last year or so..... quality has gone down............... seems they are finding cheaper ways within their breakfast and BBQ.
                        Blame it on Covid

Comment

Working...
                        X