No announcement yet.

Not a tight wad after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all take it easy on Pat, he’s saving his money to buy my food plot drag (or maybe just the gas to get up here).

Comment

Boy I put my phone down for just a minute and was notified about this. Listen here BL just when I was starting to think you were helping me out because I need minnow money now I'm a tight azz. I didn't know that TBH was the verge of filing bankruptcy. I will definitely pull my weight. Oh when are you and the old geezer coming fishing with me

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Boy I put my phone down for just a minute and was notified about this. Listen here BL just when I was starting to think you were helping me out because I need minnow money now I'm a tight azz. I didn't know that TBH was the verge of filing bankruptcy. I will definitely pull my weight. Oh when are you and the old geezer coming fishing with me

As soon as someone turns the outside AC back on!!

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
          How does one become a supporting member?
          Merchandise tab at the top, click it and hit the drop down for Supporting Membership

Comment

Well hell... Thanks for this thread. Did realize mine had expired...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Bruh... seems there's a man crush going on here. I've seen you start 2 threads and SFK was mentioned a lot in both. Slowly step away from the crappie killer.
              Jealousy is a bad look!!

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
                He's just really into men who wear diapers
                Look. If I have to sweet talk my way onto a boat to Crappie fish. I will. Throw in Crappie eating and I'll make poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  Look. If I have to sweet talk my way onto a boat to Crappie fish. I will. Throw in Crappie eating and I'll make poor decisions.

What happens on the lake stays on the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    What happens on the lake stays on the lake.
                    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                    X