Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolest way ! https://youtu.be/IGJ2jMZ-gaI?si=JVGvL95WdO8Iq8r7

Comment

Those big red harvester ants get a easy pass by me. They're not a bother. Great for the micro-ecology. They help fight off the bad guys including....

The red imported red fire ants get a tablespoon of Extinguish Plus on the mound periphery. F those guys. Very hard on ground-nesting birds including turkey, quail, lark sparrows, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Yeah they made it on to my free pass list.
        Yeah, but not around my feeders. They are gonna get smoked, but I don't have Horney Toads. If they ever made a comeback I'd reconsider.

Comment

I leave mine alone, 2 mounds, but none are in the yard just paddock and pasture. Wife got stung on foot washing a horse, I didn't know there was ants there, and she said it really hurt and I didn't even know they stung......I used the Ortho on that small bunch, it was under the rubber mat evidently. Wife gets stung by everything it seems and is allergic to some stings and very paranoid, she looked it up and on the sting pain scale they are way up there which was a surprise to me.

Comment

Was at the new ranch last week, saw the biggest horny toad I have ever seen, its been several years since I have seen one, noticed a red ant mound right where I seen the toad, the ants are not bothering me out there. If I had a mound in my yard I would do something about that, we do have lots of fire ants here, hate them bastages.

Comment

Dump a box of borax on them and soak it in a little bit.....takes some time but hey will be gone.

Comment

Working...
              X