Creating a Logo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a Logo Question

I found a logo online and am able to save it to my computer as a .jpg file.

Is there a free software online to convert it to a file where I can edit the logo and then use it on my website?

How basic of a logo is it and what do you need done? There are free programs out there that simulate Photoshop and Illistrator...but you might still have a learning curve to get them to do what your wanting.

Comment

Canva is pretty much a go to for creating marketing supplies. It’s pretty easy and they have a tremendous amount of tutorials available for your desired outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        How basic of a logo is it and what do you need done? There are free programs out there that simulate Photoshop and Illistrator...but you might still have a learning curve to get them to do what your wanting.
        Its really basic. I'd like to remove the background off the image file and also change two words under the logo. What free programs should I check out?

Comment

Here is the link to Canva.

They have free marketing templates.
          Easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
            Its really basic. I'd like to remove the background off the image file and also change two words under the logo. What free programs should I check out?
            Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
            X