No announcement yet.

Grizzly Unit 23 - Alaska Bound!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a contact to his family that you could call? Maybe he has been in contact with them and everything is fine. He’s with a professional outfitter in a very remote place, and Mr. Oscar is very experienced. Things can get western out there, but there is no need to call the outfitter I wouldn’t think.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Okay, does someone have the number to the outfitter so that I will call them tomorrow?
      Good lawd man…I’m sure he’s fine and the last of his worries is updating this thread or calling someone on a sat phone to give them an update to provide here.

Comment

#wheresoscar

Comment

"Yeah Oscar, we loved having you on this hunt. You are a class act and excellent hunter...but we can't have you back. We just don't have the administrative staff to handle the call volume from your worried internet friends."

Comment

TBH wives are coming out of the woodwork’s. Let the man hunt and enjoy his solitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What are you going to do if you do find out he is stuck? or whatever the case might be.. Nothing. He is a professional with professionals. With a sat phone and all the best emergency stuff you can get.

Man we need deer season to start ASAP.

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to be one heck of a story!!! Can't wait for the update!

Comment

Let the man hunt in peace

Comment

Y'all are crazy trying to call the outfitter. These are real deal hunts, not a lease trip. You can easily get stuck back there with weather.

Comment

Cry wolf, literally !

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                      Good lawd man…I’m sure he’s fine and the last of his worries is updating this thread or calling someone on a sat phone to give them an update to provide here.
                      If not doing EVERYTHING humanly possible to update this thread, then don't start one !
                      He knew we'd all be waiting impatiently for updates. His #1 priority should be to feed our appetite for exciting news/pics/updates!
                      Even if he has to charter another plane to take him to where he can update us every 18 hrs, minimum.

Wishing you the best Oscar.
                      Obviously awaiting the recap & LDP's !

Comment

Good grief....the estrogen is strong on this thread

Comment

Back for good news...

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                              Y'all are crazy trying to call the outfitter. These are real deal hunts, not a lease trip. You can easily get stuck back there with weather.
                              SH is making these comments due to burnadell calling the cops to check on ladrones. Pretty shocked y’all haven’t figured that out by now lol.

Come on Oscar!

Comment

My panties are wadded and the brush jumper is gassed. Ill save you MrHunterKillerWorldTraveler!

I hope the downed brown bear was eating berry fed black bears, or, alot of berries and small game.

Comment

Working...
                                X