X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayou Brian dredging da boot!

Aggie checks are bouncing!

Zachary safety Kylin Jackson knows how to react quickly to make a big play, but the tables were turned as a crowd of teammates, friends and family awaited Jackson’s college

Last edited by Bayouboy; 08-13-2022, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Aggies secondary is young. Good pickup for lsu but is the ink dry? We all know how these kids are.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Extent of injuries unknown, the first scrimmage was not a healthy one. Roschon Johnson, Isaiah Neyor, Junior Angilau all left the field with RoJo being carted off.

Sounds mild in nature, but RoJo is in a boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Read that Card got first team reps over Ewers who had 3 sacks and 2 interceptions today. Any truth to that that you know of or just internet fodder?

Comment

2022 College Football - Fall Camps and Predictions Thread

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
          Read that Card got first team reps over Ewers who had 3 sacks and 2 interceptions today. Any truth to that that you know of or just internet fodder?

Defense won the day, I’m going to assume Patterson pays off.

Last edited by Chad C; 08-13-2022, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Defense won the day, I’m going to assume Patterson pays off.

Works for me. Just curious. Not sure who or what to trust these days.

Comment

Works for me. Just curious. Not sure who or what to trust these days.

Card is good in the short to intermediate game, but that causes Worthy’s stock to plummet. They’ll need the deep ball threat.

Last edited by Chad C; 08-13-2022, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Card is good in the short to intermediate game, but that causes Worthy’s stock to plummet. They’ll need the deep ball threat.

Without Googling, I recall UT having 2 really good receivers last year. I'm pretty sure one's last name was Washington who was electricity in human form. Literally limited only by his QB.

Am I remembering correctly?

RE: what I've read on the Baylor scrimmage, not much (other than typical "rah-rah") to report. One of the starting running backs was held out.

For me, the "feel good" story is Josh Cameron, a former walk on WR who earned a scholarship this Spring. Not fast, but a hard worker, good route runner, and big and strong. Good slot receiver. Also, the two TE's, Ben Sims and Drake Dabney, should be worth following this season.

Comment

Without Googling, I recall UT having 2 really good receivers last year. I'm pretty sure one's last name was Washington who was electricity in human form. Literally limited only by his QB.

Am I remembering correctly?

RE: what I've read on the Baylor scrimmage, not much (other than typical "rah-rah") to report. One of the starting running backs was held out.

For me, the "feel good" story is Josh Cameron, a former walk on WR who earned a scholarship this Spring. Not fast, but a hard worker, good route runner, and big and strong. Good slot receiver. Also, the two TE's, Ben Sims and Drake Dabney, should be worth following this season.

Xavier Worthy… not Washington..

And Whittington when healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Xavier Worthy… not Washington..

And Whittington when healthy
                    Yep. I just checked the UT roster and no WR's surnamed Washington. Not sure where I got that from but I'm in my later middle stages so who knows.

Worthy was uncoverable from what I recall. If he stays healthy and has a good head on his shoulders, he should make a lot of money in the NFL.

Comment

Yep. I just checked the UT roster and no WR's surnamed Washington. Not sure where I got that from but I'm in my later middle stages so who knows.

Worthy was uncoverable from what I recall. If he stays healthy and has a good head on his shoulders, he should make a lot of money in the NFL.

There was a Washington but he was a backup and portaled out..... butterfingers

Comment

Got to thinking about this and I was reminded of Charlie Brewer. Before he got beat to pieces, he was really good in the short and intermediate game.

This, in part, limited Tyquan Thornton who had the fastest WR time in this year's NFL draft and who looks like he'll make it onto the Patriots' roster. Unfortunately, he didn't have a QB (including Bohannon) who could reliably get the ball to him on deep routes.

Comment

Extent of injuries unknown, the first scrimmage was not a healthy one. Roschon Johnson, Isaiah Neyor, Junior Angilau all left the field with RoJo being carted off.

Sounds mild in nature, but RoJo is in a boot.

Neyor and Angilau out for the season.

Comment

After the Neyor news, I’d venture to say the Alabama transfer guy gets another shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw this on the Twitter. Hate to see injuries regardless of team.

Edit: I should’ve scrolled down lol
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                                Neyor and Angilau out for the season.

That sucks. Hate that for any kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X