Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aggy may not go 6-6 that is true. But at the end of the day, nobody cares about finishing 3rd or 4th in division....

Comment

How bout yall change it up today and instead of stroking your own team's ego nonstop, you can only say something nice or talk positive about another team?

I'll go first...Baylor today vs the Baylor from the 90's & 2000's is a great program turnaround. Some bumpy areas with Briles but even that rebound was pretty remarkable with some great hires in Rhule and Aranda. Definitely didn't think Baylor would be back where they are after that whole mess.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        Bayou Brian stacking recruits. 4* Khai Prean to LSU

https://www.on3.com/db/khai-prean-146612/
        Bayou Brian has the boot locked down tighter than Angola Prison!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          How bout yall change it up today and instead of stroking your own team's ego nonstop, you can only say something nice or talk positive about another team?

I'll go first...Baylor today vs the Baylor from the 90's & 2000's is a great program turnaround. Some bumpy areas with Briles but even that rebound was pretty remarkable with some great hires in Rhule and Aranda. Definitely didn't think Baylor would be back where they are after that whole mess.
          I've already given the Arkansas Razorbacks a shot at 9 or 10 wins on the season... That's as nice as I can get.... Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fmjag64 View Post
            How bout WE change it up today and instead of stroking OUR own team's ego nonstop, WE can only say something nice or talk positive about another team?

fify.....

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
              Well, what else do you expect from us Louisiana folks?
              [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
              I got back to school really late on a Sunday night and had to park a mile away from my dorm. I forgot my shoes in the truck and I didn't feel like going back to get them. So I went to class for a couple of days with no shoes. Never got one weird look. It was completely normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                fify.....
                Just couldn't help YOURself. I'M not talking about basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                  I got back to school really late on a Sunday night and had to park a mile away from my dorm. I forgot my shoes in the truck and I didn't feel like going back to get them. So I went to class for a couple of days with no shoes. Never got one weird look. It was completely normal.
                  My dad grew up in Lafayette and he said as kids they never wore shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Just couldn't help YOURself. I'M not talking about basketball.

YOU've said plenty negative about Longhorn and Aggie football.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                      My dad grew up in Lafayette and he said as kids they never wore shoes.
                      I was just talking to someone about this a few days ago. As a kid we never wore shoes in the summer and early fall. Our feet always looked filthy. Even after a bath. The roads where I grew up were old soft asphalt and gravel. It would stick to your bare feet and make a thin crust. We could run through stickers and walk on just about anything. No way my feet could walk on anything like that these days.

Comment

If this is true, aggy will get Nelson.... $15million over 3 years.. welcome to pro ball fellas... hand it to ag for stepping up.

Comment

If this is true, aggy will get Nelson.... $15million over 3 years.. welcome to pro ball fellas... hand it to ag for stepping up.

https://twitter.com/BoardGeniuses/st...35B3nhU9h-yiVA
                          Malachi Nelson is a stud. If the Aggies ever start spending the money on OL that they have spent on DL and other positions, then watch out.

Comment

if this is true, aggy will get nelson.... $15million over 3 years.. Welcome to pro ball fellas... Hand it to ag for stepping up.

https://twitter.com/boardgeniuses/st...35b3nhu9h-yiva
                            [ATTACH]1098921[/ATTACH]
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

https://twitter.com/BoardGeniuses/st...35B3nhU9h-yiVA
                              It is the only way they were going to have a chance to land him. It's Jerry Maguire time!

In this market, you do what ya gotta do. He will/would be a game changer for their recruiting class.
                              Last edited by Chad C; 08-17-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                It is the only way they were going to have a chance to land him. It's Jerry Maguire time!

In this market, you do what ya gotta do. He will/would be a game changer for their recruiting class.
                                Maybe he'll bring Branch with him!

Comment

Working...
                                X