X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hunts fellas!
    Lesto!!

Comment

My wife and brother accompanied me this morning.
      2 man, 1 woman limits of Pins, Widgeon, Gads, teal and one no doubt Brewers.Great morning!

And Winn was looking for a downed bird and came out with 2 nutria.. Glad momma didn't get ahold of her!
      Attached Files
      Lesto!!

Comment

Congrats Les!

Comment

Nutria retriever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Nutria retriever!!

That is greatness right there ! Lil extra gumbo meat.

Comment

This last front has been good to us. Seems like a lot of ducks stuck around which really surprised me.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                This last front has been good to us. Seems like a lot of ducks stuck around which really surprised me.
                Buddy in SW Ark is shooting nothing but mallards!! Good problem to have!!

Comment

Lots of good hunts posted lately. Congrats on the success

Great shoot Tompkins tribe

Comment

We’ve had kind of mixed bags but we’ve been shooting them pretty fair the last few open days.

Finally convinced the guys that hunt next to one of our spots to come today and they killed 10 limits in 30 minutes. Tried to tell ‘em!

Comment

Keep hammering them amigos!

Comment

Traded in the shotguns for fishing rods today. The boys and I wore them out in POC.

Headed out on a weeklong road trip with family. Y’all stay on the waterfowl for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck and be safe PinOak!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Traded in the shotguns for fishing rods today. The boys and I wore them out in POC.

Headed out on a weeklong road trip with family. Y’all stay on the waterfowl for me.

That water looks nice! Congrats on the reds. And be careful drive-n.

Comment

Good to hear. Headed that way in 2 weeks to hunt with my uncle on his farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman AB View Post
                                Went out this morning and only managed 1 woody hen. But I got a nice leak in my frogg toggs. This is my third year with these I’ve liked them but what should I replace them with.

I went with High N’ Dry after my banded waders leaked after only seven hunts. They’re fairly simple waders which I like and the boots are comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X