No announcement yet.

Rope or Wire around this deer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like rope or co-ax cable. Will most likely end up shaking it off somehow and will be fine.

Comment

Looks like rope, you can see some fraying on a portion of it

Comment

Well 10,000 pics later that is the only one. Cards at the feeder did not come out so I guess I'll just have to keep checking. I guess it could be rope but I don't think I have any rope laying around the place. We shall see.

Comment

Rope. I can’t tell you how many times I had to catch and cut rope or twine off fallow. They get into everything. I walked up one day to a big fallow hanging dead from a tire swing. He spun so much his back feet were a foot above the ground.

Comment

It looks like a grape vine. Is that what's trailing behind him, too?

Comment

Typical danged Fallow getting into trouble. If you look around I bet you find something it’s torn up lol

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
                Rope. I can’t tell you how many times I had to catch and cut rope or twine off fallow. They get into everything. I walked up one day to a big fallow hanging dead from a tire swing. He spun so much his back feet were a foot above the ground.
                Yep for some reason the dang fallow always seem to get into something. Had 1 die after getting his horns tangled up in the cable that we have our cell tower anchored down with.

Comment

Working...
                X