Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    That doesn't make a lick of sense. You're good enough you don't have to take women out on dates or spend and money on them whatsoever? You just walk into a room and point is that what you do? They pay for everything when y'all go out? Bull butter......If that's true everyone reading this will stand on their head right now.

You need to write a book and tell us your secret.
    How long do I have to stand on my head? This kinda hurts a little.

Comment

Your customer picks you , you don't pick the customer. You can choose what customer you do business with. I have the right to refuse service to anyone.

Comment

So he still hasn't smashed?

Oh wait, that probably offends you nancies.

He still hasn't made sweet love to her?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally I like to work up an appetite before dinner.
          Don't forget to bring a toothbrush Mike!

Comment

Some of yall drink way too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
              Some of yall drink way too much!
              I never drank at all till I started following this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                Some of yall are bored AF...
                Fify

Comment

That doesn't make a lick of sense. You're good enough you don't have to take women out on dates or spend and money on them whatsoever? You just walk into a room and point is that what you do? They pay for everything when y'all go out? Bull butter......If that's true everyone reading this will stand on their head right now.

You need to write a book and tell us your secret.

For the love of God, do yourself a favor and, please, just stop talking.

Comment

Stew ! Stew! Stew!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      BoB, what is your infatuation with gays. Every thread you don’t like you say it is gay.
                      **** Burnadell Peters. I had no idea you were a liberal LGBTQ supporter.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        Stew ! Stew! Stew!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                        Stew??? More like all you can eat thigh pie at the Y.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          For the love of God, do yourself a favor and, please, just stop talking.
                          I know the truth is a hard thing to face but it's still the truth regardless. People don't like to hear it so they try to shut it down. Just ask Andrew Tate. His opinions and mine don't differ too much and he's the most censored man in the world right now.

Comment

I know the truth is a hard thing to face but it's still the truth regardless. People don't like to hear it so they try to shut it down. Just ask Andrew Tate. His opinions and mine don't differ too much and he's the most censored man in the world right now.
                            Good grief, son! Just stop posting and go chase some snakes. You have proven to us that you don’t know any about LADIES and lasting relationships, so quit trying to convince us otherwise. You may have been a failure in your relationships, but others have not. Please…just stop posting on this thread and stick to advice on snakes.

Comment

You wouldn’t know the first ****ing thing about the “truth”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a wonderful dinner and evening. Headed home.

Comment

Working...
                                X