Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    Awww, thats sweet!

But seriously, not sure what can go wrong as long as it isnt some elaborate plan to rob or kill me. Had a vasectomy years ago and it has been tested many, many times. I may be disappointed if ( when ) it goes sour, but like I said before, Im not looking for a wife so in the end, what is to be lost. Other than the aforementioned robbery or death, if she is crazy it will be fun at least till the stalking begins. I live pretty out of the way so stalking me will be very time consuming.

I guess she could say I beat her up or something? That may be a valid fear.
    She's probably not an axe murderer. It sounds like she either wants a new husband real bad or just sex. As long as your eyes are wide open and your head (big one) stays clear, I'm sure you'll be fine either way. Play by play on the internet may come back to bite you if she ever learns what TBH is. God speed, brother!

Comment

I came on here to answer the o.p.'s question and to post I'm 45 and single. Divorced after over 20 years of marriage. Sure didn't plan on it but that's the way it turned out.

But dang if this thread turned out not to be anywhere near what I was expecting it to be. I read it all. Might read it again for grins and giggles.

Comment

For those waiting for something interesting tonight, dont get your hopes up. Just a date. Nobody is going home with anybody.

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Slacker!!!

Shane I’ve been trying to find the words
          that will satisfy all these TBH terds
          This thread folks want to keep watching
          but now it seems that they are just botching

Their advice while well meaning
          is to not let Mike do his screening
          They want him to quickly roll in the hay
          while others don’t think that is okay

We know Mike has been through a lot
          and his confidence has been shot
          But he is showing he is not a jerk
          and declares that he takes pride in his work!
          Well ok. Here we go ( Oh good job Randy)

I’ve been holding back, cause who am I to say
          Mike should go all in, or simply run away
          Love will always find you, without a hardened heart
          You might want to listen, but ya gotta play smart

We’re getting our laughs, a whole lot of chuckles
          Some very smart advice, from some dragging knuckles
          I think it’s cool, and downright ok
          She ain’t no killer, you’ll live another day

They say it’s red flags, to call when you get home
          I guess I’m just dumb, must have fallen on my dome
          Mike’s a good guy, she don’t want a creep
          She’s just kind of shocked, I don’t think it’s deep

Where will this go, we all gonna ask
          Does he have the endurance, is he up for the task
          Some things go unspoken, close the door like a knife
          Don’t tell us too much, might end up your wife

Comment

After reading all 10 pages. I am setting up a meeting with my lawyer and filing for divorce. I have to get back in the game like Mike.

I have been married for 23 years. That is long enough. I did my time.

Comment

For those waiting for something interesting tonight, dont get your hopes up. Just a date. Nobody is going home with anybody.

Sorry
              Like anyone can even know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                I can’t remember the name of the movie but it was about the whole world was watching a guy on a giant screen. Lead actor was Jim Carry. That’s what this thread reminds me of cause every one was rooting for him just like now.
                The Truman Show

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  The Truman Show
                  Bingo!!

Comment

Have you been practicing your kegel exercises

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      Lol Okay so let’s load up this afternoon head to the lease are run up to Colorado scouting for the weekend. I bet you can’t because your wife are girlfriend has other plans for you. But I’m sure you want admit that you will say some other excuses why you can’t go . Instead of the truth Your wife said No lol . I’ve seen it a million times.
                      Mine went to Ohio to see our kid and I went fishing. On our 20th anniversary. Took my kid to Mexico for a week while he was on Christmas break from college. In her new f250.

Come get me and I'll go to Colorado with you next week. West matty mafia is going to shoot sporting clays (with our women) Sunday and I don't wanna miss out

Or maybe you come with us and meet real women. Ducko is invited

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        I wasn’t gonna post this but I changed my mind. You need to hear it.

I’ve watched you whine about your business. Previous marriage and other things. You need some confidence. Go out and hammer on it. Then find another one and hammer on it too. Then another till you’re confident and get it out of your system. You’re going to fall for the first thing that shows any interest if you don’t and I see you being in the same situation as before. Go have fun. Live life. And enjoy yourself dude.
                        AMEN!

Alot of complaining and lack of confidence. Seems like this post may have changed that with a Stage 9 clinger

All a man can do is shake his head

Comment

Sorry
                          Der ya go in the truck like when we were youngins

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Mine went to Ohio to see our kid and I went fishing. On our 20th anniversary. Took my kid to Mexico for a week while he was on Christmas break from college. In her new f250.

Come get me and I'll go to Colorado with you next week. West matty mafia is going to shoot sporting clays (with our women) Sunday and I don't wanna miss out

Well hang on let's see how much hes bettin first

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I’ll go with y’all. I like to do all the driving and I’m a pretty good camp cook. If Duckos goin I’ll leave the sage at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                I’ll go with y’all. I like to do all the driving and I’m a pretty good camp cook. If Duckos goin I’ll leave the sage at home.
                                Deal. I love to be drivin and in dat case I'll just go ahead and do all the drinkin

Comment

Working...
                                X