Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really shouldnt do this but clearly Im an idiot. For those that think I have no game at all.....

We were texting yesterday and she said told me she wanted to kiss me at the end of the date. And asked if that would have been a problem. I texted a few things, then this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220825-113259_Messages.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	24691542

Comment

Looks like fun! Haha - good stuff.

Comment

At least y’all are on the same page. Now you 2 kids go knock one out real quick and get it over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol there is some truly terrible, errr I mean entertaining, advice on here.

Comment

Why would you be limping? Pegger?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              At least y’all are on the same page. Now you 2 kids go knock one out real quick and get it over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by slayr View Post
              Why would you be limping? Pegger?
              Im 47 and can sometimes forget Im not 21 in the heat of the moment. I have literally gotten to the point of nearly passing out. I take pride in my work.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Im 47 and can sometimes forget Im not 21 in the heat of the moment. I have literally gotten to the point of nearly passing out. I take pride in my work.

Faster is not always better Thumper!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

I take pride in my work.
                  This is some good stuff right here!

You got this, Mike! Now get off the green screen and get back to work!

Comment

I'm on the red flag side. Call her when you get home? After a first date? SMH Texting me the next day while I am working (scouting for birds lol)- Nope, and the only reason for a second date this week is if you made it perfectly clear you would be leaving to the lease Wednesday afternoon August 31 and will be out of pocket through Labor Day...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                      I'm on the red flag side. Call her when you get home? After a first date? SMH Texting me the next day while I am working (scouting for birds lol)- Nope, and the only reason for a second date this week is if you made it perfectly clear you would be leaving to the lease Wednesday afternoon August 31 and will be out of pocket through Labor Day...
                      Flags schmags, hes just havin some fun not bouta start raisin her kids

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Mike your post count doubled

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Faster is not always better Thumper!
                          Oh I know. Just fast is easy, its all the other movement required that wears me out. Dont get me wrong, there is a time for just fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Dang Mike your post count doubled

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            He sucka, I was a P&Y while you were still ****tin yella

My posting habits are irregular, sometimes Im on here a lot, other times not. Will admit this has been a fun thread so I have been checking in regularly

Comment

Make sure u got some magnums with u tonight, it's probaly gonna go down son.

Comment

Taking donations for a GoPro for Mike

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X