Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're sorry for your loss and grief

Comment

You will be in our prayers during this difficult time. Sounds like you definitely had a great soul mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

prayers and support sent brother

Comment

Randy, my heart breaks for you brother!! Sometimes we just can't know God's plans, but since there is evil in this world, we sometimes fall victim to it. God can and will work this for good for you and Alecia. Right now I sure don't see how, but trust in Him and He will bring you and your family through this terrible earthly loss. Rest assured all her pain and suffering is over and she is ETERNALLY HEALED!! Praise God!! Hang in there man and be a strong grand pa for that sweet grand daughter!! Y'all sure gonna miss her but through the Promises God gave us and you and Ms. Alecia having accepted the Lord Jesus as your Savior, you will be reunited for all eternity in that Great Day... I grieve for you!! God bless and keep you strong!

Lord God, receive this sweet, sweet spirit into Your Eternal Rest! Thank You Father for Ms. Alecia and the life she led with her soul mate Randy. You joined the two of them in Holy Matrimony many years ago and indeed they were one flesh... Now that death has temporarily separated them, I ask You Lord bring comfort to our brother Randy and the rest of the family as they mourn her passing. In the proper time, Lord give them their Joy back as they begin to get used to this new normal. Hold them close in Your arms Lord and keep them safe from harm. Bring them peace, in the Name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen!

Comment

Sorry for you loss!

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your Family.

Comment

Prayers up, for strength, comfort, and peace for you and your family.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family sent.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. She is just across the veil now and you will be with Her again. It is a tough road but God will get you through it. If there is anyway I can help please let me know.....I truly mean that!! God Bless You and Your Family!!!

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Oh man. I’m so sorry to hear that. Prayers continuing. Please let us know if you need anything!

Comment

So sorry to hear this
                            Prayers up for you sir

Comment

Praying for you!

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X