X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowsers that’s a good looking bull

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
      Myself and HSBTGarcia are headed to Northern New Mexico for our first ever elk hunt the last week of Sept. I have been working on getting in shape and shooting as much as I can. I am beyond excited! For you archery guys what head are you running this season?
      G5 striker 125.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
        Myself and HSBTGarcia are headed to Northern New Mexico for our first ever elk hunt the last week of Sept. I have been working on getting in shape and shooting as much as I can. I am beyond excited! For you archery guys what head are you running this season?
        Day 6 Evo X

Comment

Kids are back to school around these parts, hunting season is almost here!

Comment

I’m doing the 75easy challenge.
            I’m gonna attempt a ten miler with 3000’ elevation gain. Loaded with a 40 sack.
            For my post challenge, challenge. If any of you elk hunters are in the area and would like to hike with me anytime I could use the comradirie.
            I’m just off of 550 in Bernalillo. Lots of trails all over.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              I’m doing the 75easy challenge.
              I’m gonna attempt a ten miler with 3000’ elevation gain. Loaded with a 40 sack.
              For my post challenge, challenge. If any of you elk hunters are in the area and would like to hike with me anytime I could use the comradirie.
              I’m just off of 550 in Bernalillo. Lots of trails all over.

Wish you were closer

Comment

Ok guys, 3 weeks to go and shoulder is feeling better everyday. I started shooting 60lbs today and all is good. I shot about 20 arrows, out to 60 yds. I am not very accurate, but i think I will get there. Its crazy the way this shoulder works, I can move it one way and it hurts like hell, and move it another way without any pain at all. Thank God I have all my strength and no pain when I draw my bow. This has really tested my Will and hopefully God will bless me with a giant bull! Thank you guys for all your prayers and encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                  Ok guys, 3 weeks to go and shoulder is feeling better everyday. I started shooting 60lbs today and all is good. I shot about 20 arrows, out to 60 yds. I am not very accurate, but i think I will get there. Its crazy the way this shoulder works, I can move it one way and it hurts like hell, and move it another way without any pain at all. Thank God I have all my strength and no pain when I draw my bow. This has really tested my Will and hopefully God will bless me with a giant bull! Thank you guys for all your prayers and encouragement.
                  Glad your shoulder is cooperating. Hope you should a big ol bull per the usual!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                    Glad your shoulder is cooperating. Hope you should a big ol bull per the usual!
                    Thanks buddy, I hope you kill a giant too!!

Comment

Happy to report my shoulder is much better, I am now shooting 60lbs and shooting pretty good out to 60yds. Here are a few trail cam pics from 16a. I can't wait to get up there.Click image for larger version

Name:	27755.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	24691607Click image for larger version

Name:	27751.jpg
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	24691608Click image for larger version

Name:	27753.jpg
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24691609

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Season opens for me one week from tomorrow morning 20 mi outside of Meeker, CO.

Summer was a little wetter than most. Looking forward to bringing down one from a healthy herd. Bear sign and have been seen everywhere. Have that tag too.

Comment

Those dudes will get your blood flowing!

Comment

NM

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                            I have killed a lot of bulls around Luna. My avatar picture came from there 373"

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
                            Sent you a PM

Comment

Good luck everyone. I drug my feet and didn’t put in for any draws this year…not in good enough shape anyway. I do have a pronghorn/mulie hunt in SD at the end of the month to hold me over till next year though.

Comment

Working...
                              X