No announcement yet.

A Story of Brothers, Hunting, and the Blood Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write up and deer. I’ve been fortunate enough to get a place to hunt with just my brother and my dad. We could go somewhere to shoot bigger deer, but it wouldn’t be the same experience as just the 3 of us getting to hang out and have fun.

Comment

Awesome story. I enjoyed the heck out of it.

Comment

I'm in tears brother! Well done. Well done.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice write up. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Greatness. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Great write up,I really enjoyed it and so very well done!

I am blessed to hunt with my dad and brother the first week of bow season every year.It's kinda a tradition now.

Comment

Great write up. Has your brother read this? From the picture to the end of story the image changed of what I was really looking at. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                  Great write up. Has your brother read this? From the picture to the end of story the image changed of what I was really looking at. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks for the comment. I sent it to him a couple days ago before I put it on here.

Comment

I'm glad I revisited this post on my computer to read it all. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Great story and fine looking deer! God and family is where it’s at!

Comment

Really enjoyed that, thanks for taking the time to share. And great bucks too.

Comment

Great write up. Congrats on the hunt and getting to hunt with your brother and sharing memories together. I’ve been on that tank dam before. Still have a good friend hunting that ranch. Wishing y’all great success this year and looking forward to another great write up.

Comment

Me and my youngest brother had the same thing happen once, we were talking about our hunts that morning and the game camera got us.
                            It was a very nice picture that got lost over time

Comment

This is awesome!!

Comment

Thanks and may God Bless you and your family with many more memorable moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X