Five Texas Courthouses Get Restoration Grants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
    now if they'd just remove the bell tower. The rest looks fine.

Compared to the **** it was it’s just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I set on a jury in the Wise county courthouse several years ago, and it’s a cool old building. The courtroom is very dated, and stereotypical, but I hope they don’t change it too much. It’s still pretty old school, according to all of the old western movies I’ve seen.[emoji23] Some of the hallways and doorways are pretty narrow, so I’m sure there’s work to be done there. Wish I could have walked around it some more.

I really hope they clean up the outside, and get rid of the old fire escape stairs hanging on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This !

Comment

I worked for the company that did the restoration on several of the courthouses. It was amazing at what went into the process of getting the building back to original but with modern amenities.

Comment

Man I wish burnet county would have got that. Our courthouse looks like a jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
            I worked for the company that did the restoration on several of the courthouses. It was amazing at what went into the process of getting the building back to original but with modern amenities.
            Yall ever find any interesting stuff during demo?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
              Yall ever find any interesting stuff during demo?
              x2!

Comment

Working...
              X