No announcement yet.

PSA Bottle water shortage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. My local supermarket had plenty when i was there today. Ill check again tomorrow

Comment

If you have a faucet on the job site, rig up a filter system and give them all a tin cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Can drop ship truckloads or deliver by the pallet out of one of our locations.

Whitecap.com
        PM me your contact info please.

Comment

We buy our pallets from HEB and haven't had any issues so far.

Comment

I get a chuckle out of AOC crying about the green deal and she has a plastic water bottle in front of her. F j b

Comment

I was fishing in Seward Alaska last week and a case of water was $9.99. Dang!

Comment

Wife and daughter bought 5 cases of Ozarka about a week ago. Said it was on sale. Now I'm wondering if they are hoarding...

I'll take bottles if I go to the lease or something, sometimes if I'm working out side wifey brings a bottle but mostly I use the fridge door filtered water or garden hose.

Think I'm gonna buy an Igloo water cooler before they go obsolete or get hoarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                  I was fishing in Seward Alaska last week and a case of water was $9.99. Dang!
                  $2 a piece at convenience store

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                    Just one more reason we should all drink beer.
                    The wife went to Super 1 earlier, they were out of Ozarka water and 30 packs of Bud Light. Guess I'm going to dehydrate this weekend.

Comment

Went by Sams with the wife last night and bought some cases to store just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Short Mag View Post
                        PM me your contact info please.
                        Done

Comment

There's a shortage of everything except whining and complaining haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
                            Dog refuses to drink bottled water. She will drink out of the creek, tap or toilet but never out of a plastic water bottle. That was a good enough reason for me to stop.
                            Right on brother !

Also, why drink water if there is keystone light ?

Comment

Plenty of water at our local Brookshire brothers today.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                                Costco in The Woodlands had a a full section of bottled water today with no limit.

Im sure some bottled water is getting redirected to the Kentucky disaster area.
                                Looks like they have enough water. Send some to my yard!!

Comment

Working...
                                X