No announcement yet.

Could use some good Aggie vibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have quite the vib repertoire of HappyM but good Aggie vibs coming to you from us.

Me '82, wife '96, son 2020, daughter 2022. Plus two of my sisters & my wife's sister. Fingers crossed for your son.

Comment

Best of Luck!!! Some of the best times of my life were at Aggieland.

Comment

Gig ‘em. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
          He will be listening to ol' rock's stories soon. Just saying.....ol' rock sounds like he might shoot a crossbow.
          Ol' Rock may shoot a crossbow or a compound, depends on if Rockelle is sleeping on her right side or her left side when he wakes up.

Comment

Gig em and good luck!

Comment

Good luck to your son!

My last of 3 (and only Aggie) graduated the 16th. Hoping to having him off the tit by end of Q123!
              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

He will get in! My daughter loves it.

Comment

Best 4 years of school ever! Actually shocked I made it out in 4 years with a degree! Class of 75!

Comment

Class of ‘08 here. It took a long time for me to get my acceptance letter. The other schools I applied to showed up quick. A&M letter showed up in the spring I believe.

Fingers crossed for you. That place will change his life for the better in every way.

Comment

Class of 2011. I had to go the blinn route because I had too much fun in high school. Sticking it out and working hard to get into A&M is the best decision I ever made. Made a lot friends there that I talk to daily. Met my wife there. Made many memories that we still talk about. There is a ton of pressure when it comes to your academics. The best advice I received when I was there is this.

“You can sleep when your dead”

Gig ‘Em and tell him to have fun. It goes by quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats on making it this far! Whether he gets in right away or take a few years to make it there (like me) he's bound for a great time!

Best of Luck!

Gig'Em from Class of '13

Comment

WHOOP!!! [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, from an SHSU grad and TTU master's, I had friends that went to ATM, great school and great traditions, both of my kids are at Tech, love the in state rivalry, hope he gets in and has the time of his life.

Comment

Great choice - good luck!

Comment

Good luck. We have a few degrees from there in the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X