Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait until next year!

Comment

What an amazing adventure. I wish you and your bride the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
        Wait until next year!
        You’re telling me! Got sheep plans and try to sneak a brownie in between that and moose season.

Comment

Been stacking the birds up as often as we can. We’ve been learning a lot as new waterfowlers as well as duck hunting in completely new areas.

Comment

That is so awesome!

Comment

Parents came to visit and dad wanted to spend a week chasing silvers. Water has been really high with a ton of seals in the river combining to make fishing pretty dang tough. I had to work all week but everyone went trout fishing with a good buddy and everyone was able to boat a few 20”+ fish. Should have at least seen and boated several 25”+ fish this time of year. Dad did land a 27” steelhead which was pretty impressive for the fishery.

Dad and I went out one evening this week after I got off work to try for a few rainbows. Between picking through small fish and spawning pinks I hooked into one of those special fish that don’t happen often only to come unbuttoned after a run into the main current. Was able to net a couple decent fish to end the evening.

Looking forward to freezing my butt off the next few months trying to break that magical 30” mark. Even though trout fishing up here is second to none, I miss fishing and guiding on my home waters for those big hill country rainbows.

Comment

Great recaps and photos, appreciate you letting us follow along.

Rwc

Comment

WOW thats a huge change!
                  Congrats and live the dream while your young

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                    Congrats! Wish the best for yall! Are you coming back for deer season? If so, hope to see you at your dad's place again!
                    Thanks! Probably not this year more than likely. I hope y'all can have some better luck this year, the deer are looking much better than most areas around the state.

Comment

pretty sweet adventure for sure

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Great experience there!

Comment

Took some time to go cut our Christmas tree. This is something I’ve looked forward to for a long time, probably more so than a lot of other things. Sure beats a raggedy ol’ cedar tree. Felt like Clark Griswald for a day.

Had to do quite a bit of trimming to get it to fit

Comment

So awesome!!!!! Looks like a blast.

Comment

That’s awesome man. Living the dream!

Comment

Awesome for y’all. Glad to see someone gets to live a dream!!

Comment

Working...
                                X