Middle of North Texas Annual Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
    Last night I finally got me a WallHanger gonna do a write up thread shortly.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Hoss of a buck!

Comment

Great thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        Yikes!!
        If I can figure how to post the video I will do it. Pretty good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          They are ruttin. Not all of em but some are. Had a knock down drag out fight between two mature 10s tonight. One if em left with 1/2 his jaw ripped off.
          Is that the video Skip sent my son ? I saw dust flying, yall not get any of this rain ? I may head out that way late next week, good luck.

Comment

I stopped getting mature bucks on camera last Saturday in Baylor co.
            I’m enjoying this gorgeous morning, but it sure feels like they should be moving. Maybe later

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              Is that the video Skip sent my son ? I saw dust flying, yall not get any of this rain ? I may head out that way late next week, good luck.

Yes it was windy dusty and dry. It rained last Friday. That's about it.
              Great morning this morning not many deer moving but it was great. I think we will head over to beaver and rattle at lunch

Comment

Yes it was windy dusty and dry. It rained last Friday. That's about it.
                Great morning this morning not many deer moving but it was great. I think we will head over to beaver and rattle at lunch
                OK cool, fill my feeder while you there.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  OK cool, fill my feeder while you there.
                  Can't afford it. Coach West sat on potatoe hill 6 hunts in a row. He said the big field was covered up with deer. Up top had a bunch too.
                  Your neighbor had 200-300 behind and in front of his house.

Comment

Can't afford it. Coach West sat on potatoe hill 6 hunts in a row. He said the big field was covered up with deer. Up top had a bunch too.
                    Your neighbor had 200-300 behind and in front of his house.
                    Sounds like our deer population is close to being back to where it was before that draught, hopefully there are some bigguns running around.

Comment

Double lunged a Cull 6 Saturday morning and knocked some ducks down with buddies Sunday morning before church. Deer activity was slower than expected but rut seemed to be in full swing. Saw a Big 10 that hasn't been on camera this year chasing a doe a minute or so before I shot this cull.
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

My son reported the rut is in full swing in northern Wilbarger County. Saw several bucks roaming w/ noses to the ground. Saw one buck make a scrape. Only saw one shooter and that was I. The last 30 seconds of light last night and didn’t get a shot opportunity. Maybe this coming weekend…

Comment

Will be out Sunday through Tuesday next week. Not serious chasing happening yet but bucks have finally split up. Hoping this cold snap pushes them in full gear chase and early next week will be time! Hoping to find one of these two guys around being stupid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Picture of the weekend

Love to take pics sitting ground level and close up. Can't use my good camera the clicking scares the deer.
                                Got The pump hole bully buck going air born. Love it when they jump fences. This old sucker rules the feeder there. He is a PIA but he is fun to watch all bristled up.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X