Question for the salesmen on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just split the commission with him.
    He may have a better place to hunt than you.

You wouldn't have posted this if you felt good about the deal.

Comment

He's straight salary. I'm salary plus commission. I've done it for him before when he has has to leave for a Dr appointment.

He went to lunch with his wife. I just don't see leaving if I has a customer. He also had someone else there looking also and asked me to help them. I never saw them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
        He's straight salary. I'm salary plus commission. I've done it for him before when he has has to leave for a Dr appointment.

He went to lunch with his wife. I just don't see leaving if I has a customer. He also had someone else there looking also and asked me to help them. I never saw them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You never saw the second one because they were ****** and left to spend money somewhere else

Comment

When making a major purchase I like to go in around 11:00. When the negotiations stall around noon or a little after I tell them let me think about it. I’ll be back after lunch. If they are going to blink it’s going to happen then. They don’t want you leaving without closing the deal. In this case there wouldn’t have been a sale. I’d have left and gone elsewhere to make a purchase.

Comment

Working...
          X