Bad day for bank robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    I'm not sure they do. And you might be one of em. It's too early yet to tell.

I said I respect that he fought until he died. If other people want to see other things that ain't there that's their choice. You said I keep saying people are retarded. I've used that word once. I don't even like that word. So we're already saying I called more than one person retarded. No, just one. So I'm about to start over with you it's looking like because there's already a fallacy in what you're saying.

I'm literally telling people what I meant and they're telling me what they think I meant. So y'all live in my brain? You know my character that well having never met me? Absolutely not. If any of you think you know me better than I do....you're absolutely insane. That's absurd.
    I have said little and been nothing but polite. You mentioned interrogation rooms earlier. I have done hundreds of interrogations and am well trained to do them.
    One of the things learned early on is that if a subject likes to talk, especially written statements, they can't help but reveal the truth. I especially enjoyed walking into a room with someone that presumed they were smarter than me. I would play that like a ace in the hole. The more they talk, the more true character becomes exposed.

That oh chit moment when they realize I was onto them all along is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I have said little and been nothing but polite. You mentioned interrogation rooms earlier. I have done hundreds of interrogations and am well trained to do them.
      One of the things learned early on is that if a subject likes to talk, especially written statements, they can't help but reveal the truth. I especially enjoyed walking into a room with someone that presumed they were smarter than me. I would play that like a ace in the hole. The more they talk, the more true character becomes exposed.

That oh chit moment when they realize I was onto them all along is priceless.
      I agree you didn't verbally attack me. So lets say my written statement is the post that started this mess of a thread. In your professional opinion is it possible by using certain words and phrases this turned out to be a bigger thing than need be which is why I'm being called out as supporting the bad guy even after I just said exactly what I meant by it? I mean things do get lost in translation sometimes. You didn't mean I called everyone on this thread the r-word but one could be lead to believe that I did by the way it reads. And I think the same thing happened in my case. I don't support terrorism or the murder of innocent people or anything of that nature. But others would believe otherwise.

That's why you have to speak (type) with 100% accuracy. Because one sentence can be twisted and misconstrued to support another persons point of view.
      Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I don't speak on another person's behalf unless I know them. Period.
        Oh, so you know the perp. No wonder you're praising the guy. You shoulda said so from the start. I retract my previous statements on the grounds of your first hand knowledge.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree you didn't verbally attack me. So lets say my written statement is the post that started this mess of a thread. In your professional opinion is it possible by using certain words and phrases this turned out to be a bigger thing than need be which is why I'm being called out as supporting the bad guy even after I just said exactly what I meant by it? I mean things do get lost in translation sometimes. You didn't mean I called everyone on this thread the r-word but one could be lead to believe that I did by the way it reads. And I think the same thing happened in my case. I don't support terrorism or the murder of innocent people or anything of that nature. But others would believe otherwise.
          This is where you're confused. I'm not and don't believe anyone else is saying you support terrorism or murder. We're simply not agreeing with your idea that praising the bad guy for and kind of extra effort he made during his assault is anything we can admire. It seems you're the one reading more into it than we are.

Edit: I shouldn't speak for others as I haven't read every post. I'll stick with I haven't said you support murder or terrorism.
          Last edited by rolylane6; 07-30-2022, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I keeping coming back to this vid... Only thing it needs is a couple of folks standing around telling him he's doing it wrong to make him shovel harder, faster and longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I keeping coming back to this vid... Only thing it needs is a couple of folks standing around telling him he's doing it wrong to make him shovel harder, faster and longer.

Even on the weekends you ain’t right…….right? I’m glad I’m on a diet cause I’ve consumed way to much popcorn in the last 36 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                Oh, so you know the perp. No wonder you're praising the guy. You shoulda said so from the start. I retract my previous statements on the grounds of your first hand knowledge.

I'm only saying I respect the way he chose to leave this earth given the situation he was in. He didn't lay down and die or shoot himself. I don't disagree that the actions he took as a whole was cowardice. I'll go so far as to say I agree with anyone that says he got what he had coming to him. I haven't disagreed with anyone as far as their take on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  This is where you're confused. I'm not and don't believe anyone else is saying you support terrorism or murder. We're simply not agreeing with your idea that praising the bad guy for and kind of extra effort he made during his assault is anything we can admire. It seems you're the one reading more into it than we are.

Edit: I shouldn't speak for others as I haven't read every post. I'll stick with I haven't said you support murder or terrorism.
                  No not you. But there have been posts that were meant to represent my take on it and compare him to a suicide bomber,Uvalde shooter,etc as if I'm applauding them for their actions when I'm not even applauding this guy for his.

I don't think what he did was courageous or that I wish he'd have killed the security guard. Quite the opposite in fact. I wish the security guard wouldn't have given up so fast because that got him shot. I don't like the good guys to lose anymore than the next guy.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    It's possible the bad guy might have been on some dope of some kind. Doped up people are sometimes hard to kill or take down. Any LEO can vouche for that. North Vietnamese were famous for smoking opium right before an attack so they could take multiple hits and still fight. If we were lucky and the wind was blowing in our favor we could smell the stuff and get a heads up.
                    I think it's possible. It would make sense. I don't know that I'd have the balls to rob a bank on drugs let alone stone cold sober. I'd be nervous as a pet coon.

I don't know much about drugs but Opium is pretty strong stuff supposedly. I don't know much about that at all honestly. So were they so drugged up that it may have impaired their ability to function as well but the trade off was that they couldn't feel pain so they could get close enough that it didn't matter?

If you don't want to talk about it I understand. I don't want to bring up any bad memories. I'm just curious.

Comment

Just keep on digging dude, and entertaining the class, even though you already said you were done.........yeah; you're a genius......(if only) in your own mind

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        Just keep on digging dude, and entertaining the class, even though you already said you were done.........yeah; you're a genius......(if only) in your own mind
                        Yeah I've noticed the things you've posted have been really insightful and thought provoking. We're really lucky that geniuses such as ourselves can come to a place and converse over topics.

Maybe we should combine forces and build a space shuttle or find a cure for cancer. Maybe a few other fellas will want to join our secret genius club and we can all build a tree fort.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Yeah I've noticed the things you've posted have been really insightful and thought provoking. We're really lucky that geniuses such as ourselves can come to a place and converse over topics.

Maybe we should combine forces and build a space shuttle or find a cure for cancer.
                          Like I said, keep it up, Einstein....every circus needs a clown

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                            Like I said, keep it up, Einstein....every circus needs a clown
                            There's no shortage of em I can assure you. I was the main act. But I couldn't have done it without some help. Thank you all for your participation.

Comment

I'm only saying I respect the way he chose to leave this earth given the situation he was in. He didn't lay down and die or shoot himself. I don't disagree that the actions he took as a whole was cowardice. I'll go so far as to say I agree with anyone that says he got what he had coming to him. I haven't disagreed with anyone as far as their take on the situation.
                              Where you went wrong was you didn't use the emojis. They are there for a reason and eliminate a lot of misunderstanding.

Example:

I think you are a great guy. Means you're cool.

I think you are a great guy. or Means, you're a dewb and I'm being sarcastic.

I hope you get this figured out, you are one of my favorite members.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                Where you went wrong was you didn't use the emojis. They are there for a reason and eliminate a lot of misunderstanding.

Example:

I think you are a great guy. Means you're cool.

I think you are a great guy. or Means, you're a dewb and I'm being sarcastic.

I hope you get this figured out, you are one of my favorite members.
                                Yes sir, I will do my best. That could help me in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X