No announcement yet.

Need Game Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Midwayusa has this for $99 for three cameras.

Stealth Cam Brow Tine Trail Camera 14 MP Pack of 3
    Last edited by Bassdeer; 07-28-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

+1 for the Browning Strike Forces. We've been running them for years.

Comment

Regular cam - Browning strike force
        Cell - Reveal Tactacam

I love my brownings

Comment

Game camera questions is about as bad as asking, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, or Toyota! I use cheap Bushnell.

Comment

Do yourself a favor, just buy the $35 Muddy cams and foot the bill for your own memory cards and batteries. Think they are the same as Stealthcam.

The Browning, wild game innovations, and others just suck and have intermittent motion detection, battery housing, and other crap that just sucks and makes you feel like you got ripped off.

Browning was the absolute worst for me, Moultries and wild game innovation was a close second.

Even have two muddy cell cams that someone on here recommended and they are still working great.

Probably depends on what chinese kid put it together.

SD card readers are a whole nuther basket of crap. The only one that works right for me is the Apple version.
            Last edited by Voodoo; 07-28-2022, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I use to swear by Cuddebacks, I like white flash pictures at my feeders. Still love them for feeder cameras, but use Browning for everything else. I currently run around 20 Brownings, never had a single problem with them. Battery life is amazing too.

Comment

I’d suggest Browning

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  Who long does it take for you to get that many images?

Reason I ask, is I get ~3-4K images a month, so that would only be ~2 months for me. I set to picture only, 2 pics per trigger and 30 sec delay.
                  About a month. Lots of coins squirrels and a buck & doe that show up 2-3times a day. With what your describing I would think you would be good for 8-10 weeks. They are pre wired for an add on solar panel also. So if your not able to frequent your cam you could always add that.

I’m 400yds from my cam so it’s no big deal for me

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
                    About a month. Lots of coins squirrels and a buck & doe that show up 2-3times a day. With what your describing I would think you would be good for 8-10 weeks. They are pre wired for an add on solar panel also. So if your not able to frequent your cam you could always add that.

I’m 400yds from my cam so it’s no big deal for me
                    Thanks for the feedback.

I’m still running older Bushnell and they are still doing ok. Nice thing is, I will get almost a year on a set of alkaline batteries. Have one that get stuck in night mode from time to time. The ‘fix’ is to whack it.

Curious how the Brownings mentioned here are doing.

I have owned a couple of Cuddebacks and will never own another.

Comment

Muddy are great for the money wait a couple weeks and look on a Tuesday camofire will have refurbished cams on sale and they work great I have bought several of them !

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                        Do yourself a favor, just buy the $35 Muddy cams and foot the bill for your own memory cards and batteries. Think they are the same as Stealthcam.

The Browning, wild game innovations, and others just suck and have intermittent motion detection, battery housing, and other crap that just sucks and makes you feel like you got ripped off.

Browning was the absolute worst for me, Moultries and wild game innovation was a close second.

Even have two muddy cell cams that someone on here recommended and they are still working great.

Probably depends on what chinese kid put it together.

SD card readers are a whole nuther basket of crap. The only one that works right for me is the Apple version.
                        First person I’ve EVER heard of not loving the browning. Strike force or higher and you’re golden. Which model gave you fits? I’ve got a ton of them. 12+ that I can remember. They last a year or so on lithium AAs. Lots of pics. My one complaint is night time range but with IR that’s part of it.

Comment

Whatever models that were over $80. They also seem to break the little battery cartridge mechanism

Comment

Go to Walmart and buy the 29.00 Tasco, they are a very basic camera. Fire ants, humidity, thieves and woodpeckers have changed my mind about dropping 100.00 on cams anymore.

I have owned about every brand known and always thought the best pics come from Browning or the high end Bushnell. If you are gonna buy Browning, buy them from Gunnyart on here as he is a site sponsor and a good guy.

Two problems I had with Browning was the battery trays have a weak contact spring and woodpeckers poke out the tinted cover for the sensor, I dont know why but just my experience.

Probably two or three companies make all of them, they all say "Hecho in China" on the bottom of the box

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Go to Walmart and buy the 29.00 Tasco, they are a very basic camera. Fire ants, humidity, thieves and woodpeckers have changed my mind about dropping 100.00 on cams anymore.

I have owned about every brand known and always thought the best pics come from Browning or the high end Bushnell. If you are gonna buy Browning, buy them from Gunnyart on here as he is a site sponsor and a good guy.

Two problems I had with Browning was the battery trays have a weak contact spring and woodpeckers poke out the tinted cover for the sensor, I dont know why but just my experience.

Probably two or three companies make all of them, they all say "Hecho in China" on the bottom of the box
                              You really made those woodpeckers mad

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                You really made those woodpeckers mad

I did figure out that if I put the sunshade on Gunny's T Post mounts, Woody Woodpecker does not poke at them as much.

Comment

Working...
                                X