No announcement yet.

2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin pulled off a win, 41-35. Second half became a nail biter when we were up 21-7 and Jasper tied it up twice, at 21 and again at 28. They couldn’t stop our run game and we couldn’t stop their pass game.
    District play starts next Friday.
    McGregor is up next!!!

Comment

Bells over Pilot Point 56-19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JRL View Post
        Galveston got put in a district with a bunch of HISD teams. Man, it’s wild to see how absolutely awful every single one of them have all become. Guessing it’s been like this for awhile now, but it sure wasn’t that way when I was in school.
        This has been sad to watch. The HISD powerhouses of the 80s, such as Jack Yates and Memorial are now used to pad a schedule. Same with the Aldine ISD schools. Aldine, Nimitz, MacArthur and Eisenhower were BEASTS back in the late 80s early 90s....no more.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          This has been sad to watch. The HISD powerhouses of the 80s, such as Jack Yates and Memorial are now used to pad a schedule. Same with the Aldine ISD schools. Aldine, Nimitz, MacArthur and Eisenhower were BEASTS back in the late 80s early 90s....no more.
          And whatever happened to the Spring Branch schools? . .

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Yep, I graduated from Katy in ‘93 and remember playing all those schools often. What happened to them?

Comment

caddo mills is 4-0 after beating krum 41-14 friday night. they play ferris this week.

rockwall and rockwall-heath tangle this week.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Everybody in that district is glad Franklin moved up!!
                Rogers is also 3-0 and they have moved in the top ten ranks.
                Good luck on the rest of the season.

Rogers didn’t stay in the top ten long. They shouldn’t have been five even before the loss. Our young team is getting more and more consistent. Off week this week and the. One more non district game after that. Our region is down this year. Right now it looks like us, Boling, Poth and Rogers are the front runners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw something Friday night I didn't think I'd ever see in a HS game. Midland Greenwood kicked an honest to goodness 61 yard field goal. Their trainer told me he had already kicked 4 over 50, but obviously 61 was his longest.
                  Also said the kid has already signed to play D1 baseball. They beat Shallowater pretty good, but we get Idalou at home this Friday

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    Rogers didn’t stay in the top ten long. They shouldn’t have been five even before the loss. Our young team is getting more and more consistent. Off week this week and the. One more non district game after that. Our region is down this year. Right now it looks like us, Boling, Poth and Rogers are the front runners.

Yep, I saw Rogers lost and fell out of the top 10 and Lexington moved in!!
                    Good luck in the season. Franklin has some work to do on pass defense. We have none!!
                    Jasper beat up our boys pretty good. Had a lot of big time players limping off the field. Just hope it isn’t anything serious and just some stingers!!

Comment

Little over a hour away from kickoff.
                      What game is everybody watching tonight. I’ll be watching my Lions play McGregor.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post

Homecoming

Comment

I have to brag on my grandson a bit. Lago Vista over Smithville and Wyatt has over 200 yards in the first half and a 60 yard kickoff return called back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Whitesboro (3-0) vs Pilot Point (1-3)
                              Whitesboro up 36-3 at halftime

Comment

Homecoming for Richland and they’re rolling! It was 57-3 at the half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X