X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Thanks Einstein. Who knew?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Apparently the guy I originally quoted above you said that, “Wimberly could play with carthage” did Einstein…. Hahaha

I see you just post with no knowledge or awareness of what’s actually going on here just like the college football thread too! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
      Serious question. Do you know how the slot-t works? Because your statement above is how it is supposed to work. 3-4 yards, play after play after play, then bust one and a cloud of dust. That is how the slot-t works. But, what do i know. I only work at Liberty Hill. Do you actually know what you are looking for when you see a play? Do you understand the scheme? Can you tell me what the winning play was that beat Columbus? Seriously, what did all positions do? Did guards pull or false key? Did QB reverse out or drop step? Did TB or HB go in motion? Did FB line up directly behind QB? Where did TB and HB line up? How many lineman were on each side of the ball? My point is, they probably ran the play, but you did not recognize it.
      I did not mean to get your panties all in a wad. I already said I’m not a coach. But what I am is a die hard fan and what we get to do is criticize not only the play calling but the officiating too. Now being you’re the expert, if you can’t handle criticism, maybe you’re in the wrong profession. Again, we have some big time plays that were not played. Why? I have no idea. Maybe those coaches know more about the opposing team and is the reason why they called what they called. In the end, we won the game and that’s what we were playing for.
      Good luck to your team in the state game!!!

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      Winning play call against Columbus was Half to half. Was ran once in first half of state game.

I think Franklins problem Thursday was they were playing not to lose. In 2015 the now head coach was OC. In that game Franklin lost because they tried to be cute and passed more than normal. Had 2 drive killing interceptions. I think Mark still holds that with him and played more conservative. I just wish they would have attacked the outside more instead of up the middle. But a win is a win and holding the longest active win streak in all of high school football means they are doing something right.
      I recorded the game and went back and watched it. You are right, they did run that play except #15 went in between the tackle and guard where as in the Columbus game he took it around the outside. I agree on taking it outside more. I believe they had more success taking it to the outside than up the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        Apparently the guy I originally quoted above you said that, “Wimberly could play with carthage” did Einstein…. Hahaha

I see you just post with no knowledge or awareness of what’s actually going on here just like the college football thread too! Hahaha
        I have no idea who you are. Lol.

Explain how I have no knowledge. I am a sports addict.

Comment

I have no idea who you are. Lol.

Explain how I have no knowledge. I am a sports addict.

He has you pegged!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Going to a buddy’s to watch the North Shire game in a bit… do you want to give us your expertise fooseball knowledge in that game?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
            Anyone else getting ready for some Friday night lights?

We come in #2 behind Carthage university preseason. We graduated alot of talent but have some left who were back to back state contenders. A few new faces who's gonna show out big this year. Let gooo.
            Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

Going to a buddy’s to watch the North Shire game in a bit… do you want to give us your expertise fooseball knowledge in that game?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
            Bet he’ll say one team wins and one team loses…

Comment

How is Jimbo doing? Lol.

Natty next year?

Comment

Bet he’ll say one team wins and one team loses…
                Smart money on Northshore. As a fan I will pull for the DFW team that has lost to NS twice in state championship games.

Knowledge.

That Einstein comment really got under your skin. Lol.

Sorry to the others on this thread. Didn't mean to get Aggy all flustered. Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-17-2022, 03:41 PM.

Comment

How is Jimbo doing? Lol.

Natty next year?

This isn’t about Jimbo! You’re not even good at diverting!

I think I’ll have a natty! Cheers!!!

Comment

This isn’t about Jimbo! You’re not even good at diverting!

I think I’ll have a natty! Cheers!!!
                    Go away.

Comment

Oh snap. Nailed it.

Comment

Go away.

Aww… your really getting weak at your old age!!!

Just made some jal deer poppers for the game!!!! You know…that fooseball game you know everything about! Do you even fooseball?[emoji12]

Comment

Fishing buddy is on the sidelines for Duncanville. Pulling for them but that game outta be a battle!

Comment

Vandergrift has proven to be extensively ready in all 3 phases to meet DeSoto in the championship![emoji43]*[emoji94] The veracity they have brought to this game is to be commended.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aww… your really getting weak at your old age!!!

Just made some jal deer poppers for the game!!!! You know…that fooseball game you know everything about! Do you even fooseball?[emoji12]
                              Enjoy bro.

Comment

Congrats to Aledo on their 11th title! No other school has 10….

Comment

Working...
                                X