• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pottsboro is 5-1 and 2-0 in district.
    Rolled over Bonham Friday 55-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
      Not a good night for them, Wimberley will also be tough. The rest of the Dist. is weak.
      We were in Dallas and had planned to stream it but couldn't make it happen.

I just found out that Lago had a bi the week before and did not practice the first week of the bi. Seems like a strange strategy that obviously didn't work. Stepson said they were big and fast and kicked Lago's butt.

Comment

I haven’t been to a high s hook game in years but I sure picked s bad week to start back. Carthage was up 28-7 at halftime when we left. Fishing was good though!

Comment

Game Night!!!
          Franklin will host Troy tonight. Coming off a bye week, I hope our defense will have improved. The next 2 games after this one will be crucial for us.
          Good luck to everybody’s team!!

Comment

Edna is really good…… ouch

Comment

Cameron Yoe defeated Magregor 58-21. The next few weeks are gonna a challenge.

Comment

Gilmer over liberty eylau 59-20.

Comment

Caddo over Quinlan 7-6, Quinlan runs that ball control still. My freshman at Caddo played them Thursday and threw for 4TDs, his best game yet. Caddo is still undefeated.

Rockwall rolled North Forney 62-14 or somesuch...
                  Last edited by jshouse; 10-15-2022, 08:28 AM.

Comment

He was proud, first 4 TD game....

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Franklin snuck by Troy 49-14. Sloppy play by us in the first half. At one point, Troy was up 14-12. By halftime it was 20-14. Guess those boys got a talking to in the locker room. They came out and played in that 2nd half.
                      Lorena, you’re up next!!

Comment

Whitehouse over Hallsville 56-42. It was quite the offensive shootout. Whitehouse moves to 6-1

Comment

Anna 7-0

Comment

Great game in Brock last night. Whitesboro QB was stopped at about the one inch line on a 15 yard scramble on the last play of the game. We came up short 39-35. Hoping to get another shot at them in December.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Franklin snuck by Troy 49-14. Sloppy play by us in the first half. At one point, Troy was up 14-12. By halftime it was 20-14. Guess those boys got a talking to in the locker room. They came out and played in that 2nd half.
                              Lorena, you’re up next!!
                              Y’all shouldn’t have a problem next week. Lorena can’t throw it like they did last year.

Comment

Huffman got back on the winning track last night beating Splendora 30-0

And he had a bass tournament today. Nothing huge but they weighed in some fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X