Bleu Smell/Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
    Why such animosity, if you don't like it just don't eat it. 3rd highest revenue in the country, they must not be too bad.

And per the article Blue Bell is only in 22 states. It doesn’t say how the others are represented in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blue Bell is ok. But, there are other brands I prefer.

Comment

Sounds like someone was touched inappropriately at the ice cream factory [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

And you probably watch CNN, have the covid shot, and eat like crap but blue bell will kill you. Lmao what a moron

Comment

Dishonest huh? Did you work for them and got fired for eatin' all you can and sellin' the rest?

Comment

When I'm in Texas I do eat Blue Bell. It is good ice cream, but nothing special.

Comment

Just eat whatever ice cream makes you happy..

Comment

Blue Bell is still the best ice cream available

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                    Just eat whatever ice cream makes you happy..
                    "But BB has high fructose corn syrup!!"

Comment

I get it. Cabelas was dishonest with me many years ago. I still wish I could stop folks from shopping there. Although they’ve done a decent job of it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        Sounds like someone was touched inappropriately at the ice cream factory [emoji23][emoji23]

Someone got something that they felt they didn't disserve, or they didn't get what they thought they disserved.

Comment

People eat ice cream looking for high quality ingredients?? I consider ice cream to be junk food and at that point I'm just looking for the best tasting thing possible. Blue Bell's got the taste part lined out. Who care's if someone else uses organic milk or whatever crap that article is trying to sell.

Comment

""Former Blue Bell CEO Paul Kruse was charged with conspiracy in 2020 after being accused of trying to conceal the outbreak following a five-year investigation. The trial begins August 1 in Austin. The company pled guilty in 2020 to a related case and agreed to pay a combined $19.35 million in fines, forfeiture, and civil settlement payments. The settlement is reportedly the second-largest amount ever paid in the resolution of a food safety matter."

I take it this does not satisfy your personal definition of dishonest.

Comment

Well I gotta say it, wait for it, here it comes, wait some more, Burt Reynolds died…..

Comment

I don’t eat ice cream for my health and my big gut proves that.
                                Blue Bell is my favorite because, to me, it tastes better than any other that I’ve tried. Although I do love me some homemade.
                                As far as being dishonest? Name me a big company that isn’t dishonest to some extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X