No announcement yet.

Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a pair of Native glasses a couple months back before a fishing trip to the coast. I have loved them so far. They are supposed to be a Costa knock off. You can get them for 40-50 bucks when they have a sale. I recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
      Goodr
      This.

Comment

My brother swears by Goodr. I really like the Torege brand from Amazon. They are light and durable, come with a hard case and lens wipe for 25.99

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
          Goodr
          these

Comment

Another vote for Goodr.

Comment

I've worn out several pairs the brown Crossfire 2961 polarized safety glasses. The rubber nosepieces eventually fail after 2 or 3 years of daily wear. Around $35 on the FullSource.com page. The polarization is comparable to Maui's & Costa's.

Comment

Goodr!

I can wear them all day and they do not hurt my head. They are light and stay on when I'm running as well.

Comment

I picked up a pair of the RPG Cross Fire:

https://www.amazon.com/Crossfire-Saf...8848242&sr=8-3

I got them because they are Safety Glasses that are rated for Z87+, which I need for getting onto jobsites. Plus they were polarized, which I was looking for. They aren't glass lenses, but they wouldn't be rated as safety glasses if they were. They provide good side-eye coverage and they are light weight.

Comment

Originally posted by JDH875 View Post
                    I got a pair of Native glasses a couple months back before a fishing trip to the coast. I have loved them so far. They are supposed to be a Costa knock off. You can get them for 40-50 bucks when they have a sale. I recommend them.
                    X2, I have had 2 pair over the last decade and both are still my favorites! You can definitely get them under a hundred and most of the time find a few models in that $40-$60 range.. great sunglasses

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve heard a lot of advertising for shadyrays.com apparently I think they offer lifetime warranty that includes losing them.. I briefly looked a few weeks ago and remember seeing them between $50-$100.. I’ll probably try them next time I need some

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Check out wing supply, They run some pretty good specials on some sunglasses from time to time.

Comment

Johnny Shades

I've been impressed with my 39.99 shades.

JohnnyShades is affordable premium mens sunglasses. Shop exotic car inspired designs from the exotic collection, the classy executive collection, and driving, sport, and everyday sunglass styles.

Comment

Great ideas keep ‘em coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X