Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news, more prayers for Y'all.

Comment

Hoping and praying for continued positive news for you both!

Comment

More prayers for your wife and yourself. Hopefully the boss will let you slide some so you can visit more.

Comment

Good news. Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
            More prayers for your wife and yourself. Hopefully the boss will let you slide some so you can visit more.
            He's been letting me slide out of here an hour or two early.

About 8:00 last night my phone rang and caller I.D. said Presbyterian Hospital. My heart stopped I think. It was the main doctor to give me an update. He makes his rounds in the mornings and I haven't talked to him in a couple of days. it's great that he will give me a call. Anyway, he said ALL of Alecia's numbers have improved and that is why they want to start getting some nourishment in her. Y'all keep praying because I think they're working!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Yeah that would have made the ol heart jump to get a phone call that late. Glad to hear it was good news and the numbers are improving. More prayers for more good news!

Comment

More prayers for you both.

Comment

Prayers for you both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the update, prayers for continued healing.

Comment

Knee mail sent

Comment

Wednesday prayers for Alicia’s continuing improvement.

Comment

Checking in on Alecia... Praying for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              He's been letting me slide out of here an hour or two early.

About 8:00 last night my phone rang and caller I.D. said Presbyterian Hospital. My heart stopped I think. It was the main doctor to give me an update. He makes his rounds in the mornings and I haven't talked to him in a couple of days. it's great that he will give me a call. Anyway, he said ALL of Alecia's numbers have improved and that is why they want to start getting some nourishment in her. Y'all keep praying because I think they're working!

Great news & Prayers still flowing up.

Comment

Praise to God for the improvement. Prayers that it continues

Comment

Working...
                                X