No announcement yet.

Found Dad ...need some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers outbound for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      Dear Lord, we come to you this day, this very hour on bended knee to lift Larry up to your healing hands. May your Grace, Mercy and Power be delivered to him. May this be used for your Glory.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayer

Comment

Good grief. One of my biggest fears now that my dad lives alone.

Praying for you and your family and for God to lay His healing hand on your father.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Prayers sent..

Comment

Update on pop... no changes since last posted ...docs are in and out it seems every couple hours ...doing responsive test on his limbs to see if he reacts to pinch points...got our wives coming today to relieve us for awhile....just kinda in wait mode .... talking to him and holding his hand as much as possible...very hard deal...just praying that God's path will be seen in the coming day....I cannot express how much y'alls prayers mean ....when we unite with Christ as one it makes us stronger....thank y'all soo very much...just keep those prayers for pop coming if you find time

Comment

Praying that positive news comes your way in the days ahead.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Praying for Larry

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
                      Update on pop... no changes since last posted ...docs are in and out it seems every couple hours ...doing responsive test on his limbs to see if he reacts to pinch points...got our wives coming today to relieve us for awhile....just kinda in wait mode .... talking to him and holding his hand as much as possible...very hard deal...just praying that God's path will be seen in the coming day....I cannot express how much y'alls prayers mean ....when we unite with Christ as one it makes us stronger....thank y'all soo very much...just keep those prayers for pop coming if you find time
                      Hang in there. Pray for peace and comfort.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to update us.

Continuing prayers

Comment

Praying for your dad and your families.

Comment

Prayer to you pops for healing, your family for strength, and to his caregivers to provide him the care he needs.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X