I Must Be A Bigmouth ( Jury’s Coming)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
    Jeez. I have been here years and I’m not even close. Makes you wonder if your posts contribute or are just random ramblings. Maybe I ought to ramble more.
    His posts contributed to some bad *** fish cakes that the whole family enjoyed! Good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      His posts contributed to some bad *** fish cakes that the whole family enjoyed! Good enough for me
      Thanks Brother.

Comment

11 months??? Man you need a hobby hahaha

Comment

I'm sure as long as you don't do rolling stops as stop signs, speed, drive aggressively, and don't flick cig butts out the window, we'll get along fine. And you can keep your title of P&Y.

Seriously, look-n forward to meet-n ya some day . If you ever get to Bownanza, you should come help out us Fish Heads . Course, there'll be a lotta cook teams your gonna wanna join too, be-n a chef and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I'm sure as long as you don't do rolling stops as stop signs, speed, drive aggressively, and don't flick cig butts out the window, we'll get along fine. And you can keep your title of P&Y.

Seriously, look-n forward to meet-n ya some day . If you ever get to Bownanza, you should come help out us Fish Heads . Course, there'll be a lotta cook teams your gonna wanna join too, be-n a chef and all.
            Look forward to meeting you too. As far as those other things, I only drive aggressively when it’s breaking daylight and I’m not on the stand yet.

Comment

Headed your way Gumbo Man, in Beaumont now headed back in from Florida. Told wife and son we were taking a little detour later to eat.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                Headed your way Gumbo Man, in Beaumont now headed back in from Florida. Told wife and son we were taking a little detour later to eat.

Rwc
                Come on and bring the rain with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Come on and bring the rain with ya.
                  Running through a little now, got the Dean driving now.

Doing her best to push it along with us.

Rwc

Comment

Great food, great company…..
                    Will return.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                    X