Guess what time it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
    Had that thing that blows air up there and then they insert a rod up there that tickles your tonsils. I was 40 when this happened. The doctor said that I was still to young and should not start testing until 50 but I argued that my dad had colon cancer and the cancer doctors instructed me to get tested at 40. Personally, I think I might rather die of colon cancer.
    Brother, don't even entertain that! Friend of mine, a Captain in the Houston Fire Dept, died from the colon cancer a few years ago and it looked like a pretty horrible death.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Your wife is right.
      I cannot even imagine how miserable you are in your own skin.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
        Brother, don't even entertain that! Friend of mine, a Captain in the Houston Fire Dept, died from the colon cancer a few years ago and it looked like a pretty horrible death.

Which Captain Heath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
          Which Captain Heath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Gunderson, 13/C. His younger brother was in our class.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
            Had that thing that blows air up there and then they insert a rod up there that tickles your tonsils. I was 40 when this happened. The doctor said that I was still to young and should not start testing until 50 but I argued that my dad had colon cancer and the cancer doctors instructed me to get tested at 40. Personally, I think I might rather die of colon cancer.

For anybody reading this, I'd be asking for 45 minimum. If my brother would have done one at 45 instead of 50 or even 49 instead of 50, he would probably be alive today at 51.... And it is an absolutely horrible death. I was with him to the end and I still have flashback moments of some of the stuff he went through that really, really hit me hard. I wouldn't wish that death or being by their side on anybody.
            Last edited by Smart; 07-21-2022, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              For anybody reading this, I'd be asking for 45 minimum. If my brother would have done one at 45 instead of 50 or even 49 instead of 50, he would probably be alive today at 51.... And it is an absolutely horrible death. I was with him to the end and I still have flashback moments that really, really hit me hard. I wouldn't wish that death or being by their side on anybody.
              From God's mind to your mouth. Absolutely well-said.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                For anybody reading this, I'd be asking for 45 minimum. If my brother would have done one at 45 instead of 50 or even 49 instead of 50, he would probably be alive today at 51.... And it is an absolutely horrible death. I was with him to the end and I still have flashback moments of some of the stuff he went through that really, really hit me hard. I wouldn't wish that death or being by their side on anybody.
                I’m with you bro. My friend died from esophageal cancer and I watched my father in law die from multiple myeloma. It’s all horrible. Mine will be in September or October this year. Thank God I’ve been clear for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X