No announcement yet.

River walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay in the hotel that has the best ac, because right now you’re gonna burn…..

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys hopefully we will have a good time keep it coming

Comment

If you go down by the hall of horns and park in the pay to park lot DO NOT forget to get the little paper stub and put it up on your dash!! That will be another adventure all in itself!! Ask me how I know

Comment

Go to the Esquire club and enjoy an ice cold Pearl beer in a can.

Comment

I live on the River Walk.
            I'd-
            Get a river taxi pass.
            Eat breakfast at Pete's taco house
            Drink at Sternewirth & Jazz in the Pearl or Esquire on the river.
            Eat lunch at Southerleigh / fried snapper throats.
            Dinner at La Gloria / Molcajetes bowl or steaks at the Broiler House
            To get out of the heat I'd do the Buckhorn & the Briscoe.
            Walking the River Walk is dicey, take a gun or knife every single time you go out.
            And I'd check Airbnb near the Pearl over staying anywhere on the river myself.
            Enjoy!

Comment

I would suggest to go to some of the museums when it is extremely hot during the day. The Witte Museum and the Briscoe Museum are really nice. Visit the Buckhorn for lunch and check out their museum.

We went to the Alamo a few days after Christmas and it was a little disappointing as they want 20.00 to let us inside the church and it was so crowded. I am not sure if that was a holiday thing or if something changed. We went over to the Menger and found cold beer there, but no ghosts.

I would do the River Walk in the evening, it will be a little more tolerable then. I always thought night time on the River Walk was the place to be.

Comment

Casa Rio for dinner. Very hood SA style tex mex combo plates. Atmosphere is great.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-13-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                  They keep em off the river for the most part but yes surface streets though quicker, are much less “scenic” lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  This is true but just last week I was there and a homeless man was walking and dancing down the riverwalk with his pants at his knees full moon for everyone to see right in front of my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman AB View Post
                    This is true but just last week I was there and a homeless man was walking and dancing down the riverwalk with his pants at his knees full moon for everyone to see right in front of my kids.

[emoji23][emoji23]. Castro brothers San Antonio now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boudros is really good!

Comment

shop and eat

Comment

Working...
                        X