No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear some of y’all appreciated him too. Sure seems like the boxing world didn’t give him his historical due.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Glad to hear some of y’all appreciated him too. Sure seems like the boxing world didn’t give him his historical due.
      I grew up watching Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton, etc. and beyond. I always appreciated Holyfield. He may be somewhat forgotten because he was not cocky, controversial, flashy, or a threat to opponents or society in general. As stated, he was a warrior, driven by heart, guts, and determination. Quietly one of the best ever

Comment

No doubt he is a great one. You knew it would be a good fight if he was in the ring.

Comment

Definitely one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
            I grew up watching Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton, etc. and beyond. I always appreciated Holyfield. He may be somewhat forgotten because he was not cocky, controversial, flashy, or a threat to opponents or society in general. As stated, he was a warrior, driven by heart, guts, and determination. Quietly one of the best ever

Great point and unfortunately you’re probably absolutely right.

Comment

Awesome Champion! you're right, he has never gotten the credit he deserves. I was never surprised when Evander beat anyone !

Comment

Saw this on Facebook today and thought I would add it on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome Jeff. Looks like Iron Mike might be growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    That’s awesome Jeff. Looks like Iron Mike might be growing up.

Hahahaha.

He did just bash somebody’s face in on a flight[emoji23].

Now I think the DB deserved it but Tyson is still Tyson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Holyfield, Foreman, and Pacquiao are my favorite all time. Great fighters and have always held a good reputation out of the ring.

Comment

Your post brings back a lot of memories from the good ol days! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Holyfield was/is an awesome guy. My four favorites are Holyfield, Jerry Quarry, Foreman and Smokin Joe Frazier. You might beat them, but dang, you knew you were in a fight afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            Hahahaha.

Yep, the guy deserved it and the younger version of Tyson would have done much worse.

He has definitely matured with age as most of us do.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              Hahahaha.

That dude on the plane only got a small dose of what he should’ve gotten.

Comment

What are those bulges in his stomach, and how do I get some of those in mine?

Comment

Working...
                                X