See less

Curious about Stic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank, thank you again for the knife you created for the auction for my wife’s cancer treatment several years ago.

Sitting here, got another tear for what you and your lovely and talented wife did , and all the generous people that make up TBH.

Thank you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      Glad to see you're still up and running and hope the health stuff is behind you. I, too, was wondering where you went. You were the hottest thing on the green screen for a long while. I don't have one of your knives but recognize quality when I see it. Glad you're well and still here.
      Thank you very much bro<><

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        Yea, that was a crappy thing for me to say. I do admire your knives, Sticshooter

I'd disagree with the blowhard. As far as troll goes sometimes you gotta yank some chains.
        It's ok no biggie.<><

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
          Frank, thank you again for the knife you created for the auction for my wife’s cancer treatment several years ago.

Sitting here, got another tear for what you and your lovely and talented wife did , and all the generous people that make up TBH.

Thank you my friend.
          It was my honor to do things like this for people. Always loved helping out. Cancer is an EVIL.KEEP THE FAITH BROTHER<><

Comment

Likely an unpopular opinion but you asked. He lost lots of steam on sales when there were major shipping and communication issues. Health related I believe. But still. He was highly regarded before that.

Now for the unpopular part. I don’t like them. They just look cheaply made compared to dine in that price point and then there’s Chops knives. However. I know LOTS of folks love them so they must be quality. Or we woulda heard about it.

Glad you’re doing well Frank! It was always fun watching how fast they used to fly out of the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              Likely an unpopular opinion but you asked. He lost lots of steam on sales when there were major shipping and communication issues. Health related I believe. But still. He was highly regarded before that.

Now for the unpopular part. I don’t like them. They just look cheaply made compared to dine in that price point and then there’s Chops knives. However. I know LOTS of folks love them so they must be quality. Or we woulda heard about it.

Glad you’re doing well Frank! It was always fun watching how fast they used to fly out of the classifieds.
              Thank you. Doing good and things are getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
                well, I'm still here hahahaha. And still an associate sponsor. I do things on FB and PMs from here. Just busy with health things and 6 great-grandkids. had the rough patch for a while but thank the Lord made it through. Funny I always thought my Pigtails were well-liked Hope all is well with all the TBH members and as always you either love stics or hate them. Kinda like 45. Happy 4th of July.<><
                Where are you on FB?

Comment

I jumped on a used Stic knife for my son and both of us are amazed at how well it holds its edge. He's had it 3 or 4 years and has skinned several deer and hogs with it and it is still sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    I jumped on a used Stic knife for my son and both of us are amazed at how well it holds its edge. He's had it 3 or 4 years and has skinned several deer and hogs with it and it is still sharp.
                    Great to hear thank you<><

Comment

Working...
                    X