GMC 0% - not so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    I ordered an F150 in January, they offered 0% or 2000.00 off the order total.
    Truck will be delivered 27th of July. Sales guy says the 0% is still good to go. We’ll see!

I can’t believe you can write that out and still believe you’re getting 0% interest. You’re paying $2k in prepaid interest. You’re the finance company’s marketing team’s wet dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Difference is the ford one functions….
      Ehh, sometimes
      Although, it does have almost 400k on it, so there's that.
      Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        Difference is the ford one functions….

Not mechanically inclined enough to replace the little plastic clips?

The other thing I see on here is guys who cant replace a headlight bulb on older chevy running lights. The mechanical ability of the average man just isnt what it used to be I guess.

Comment

It has to have been issued a vin number.
          Not really the dealership fault they don’t create the incentives they only offer them and with out a vin they can’t sell it. When I worked in the car business we could sell a car as on or off the lot as we could access the vin. (Dealer trade) Only a trick if they said otherwise. But I am sorry for the inconvenience not trying to be a jerk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            When purchasing a new home you don’t lock in your rate until around a monthish or so from closing. And there is in fact a very real house/land that you can see and touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Not under new construction...

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
              Not under new construction...

That’s exactly how it works with new construction. I’ve been through it myself. You get pre-approval and usually put down earnest money to get the build started. You don’t lock in your rate until near closing.

Comment

That’s exactly how it works with new construction. I’ve been through it myself. You get pre-approval and usually put down earnest money to get the build started. You don’t lock in your rate until near closing.

And you sign closing papers after final inspection at the title company in most cases.
                But you don't get the keys to the house until the builder verifies the loan was funded/AKA the money has been deposited and it is paid for and the home exists.

You cant buy a vehicle if the vin don't exist. The manufacturer sets the rebates inclusive of 0% and is subject to change monthly.
                What is the bank going to loan against if there is no vin number?
                Dealers don't sell in transit vehicle's because THINGS happen to in transit vehicles and the tracking of delivery drivers is very difficult in today's world.

Comment

Can’t expect a trade in value to be the same in 9 months. Interest rates are not set in stone either. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                    It has to have been issued a vin number.
                    This isn’t new. You can’t finance something that doesn’t exist.

While both of these may be true, the real issue is that dealerships will not finance a vehicle they haven't received yet. At least I haven't found one that will, and I've tried several. As I stated in the other post, my bank and credit union wouldn't either. The vehicle I negotiated a deal on two weeks ago is "in transit" with an eta of 07/07/22 and has a VIN, they just won't finalize financing/contract til they have it on the lot.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s sucks they won’t honor it on ordered vehicles. I can confirm they will do 0% on trucks on the lot. Got it for 36 months on a 2500 AT4.

Comment

Working...
                      X