X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I've been using that lady you recommended

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Yep Big Wang is good at what she/ he does. I still think that she could work all of those Moon Pies out of Big Lee too.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Terry the swimp were off the chain . Enjoyed the visit

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      The pleasure was all mine Pat. Thanks for coming and gonna cook me some Crappie on Tuesday. You have a PM brother.

Comment

Gas prices has people feeling the pinch. 4th of July weekend and hardly a boat in sight on the south end of Livingston. Never seen it like this barring post Rita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re all up here Jeff. But your right on. You can see a big difference.

Comment

Traveling back and forth to work. Wife and kids are at the in laws for fireworks down in SE Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
              Gas prices has people feeling the pinch. 4th of July weekend and hardly a boat in sight on the south end of Livingston. Never seen it like this barring post Rita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I hope this is more of folks are just preparing for the worst vs paycheck to paycheck and financed toys.

Comment

I think what we’re seeing up here are those that have been planning for a rainy day for a while. And maybe others never cared to look at the forecast. It’s kinda sad.

Comment

There was more boats memorial day weekend than yesterday. We put the boat up early and came home today.

Still a fair amount of boat traffic. Most of them fishin

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven’t done a thing this weekend and it’s everything I hoped it would be!! About to take a nap!

Comment

Went to Hye Tx to help bottle Single Batch Garrison Brothers bourbon on Wed and Thurs, back to the house Thurs night to water the plants and garden then we took off for my wife's family annual 4th of July bash on Friday morning with her sister and family in Brownwood. Made it back home this afternoon and plan on doing nothing for the rest of today and tomorrow! Too much traveling for a couple of old folks!

Comment

I drove up to Lac Du Flambeau WI, gas prices weren’t going to stop me from making it. Arrived on Friday and it’s been a high of 75 and lows in the 50’s.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E54ABF19-AAF3-437C-9AEC-E7E6A93DDCF6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	24686912

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                          I drove up to Lac Du Flambeau WI, gas prices weren’t going to stop me from making it. Arrived on Friday and it’s been a high of 75 and lows in the 50’s.

[ATTACH]1093976[/ATTACH]
                          Wow that’s awesome. Enjoy that weather.

Comment

About to leave for Branson, MO. Youngest daughter is playing in the 10u World Series. Got a busy week ahead of us. Everyone be safe out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              Yep Big Wang is good at what she/ he does. I still think that she could work all of those Moon Pies out of Big Lee too.
                              Well if I wasn't traveling today. I am now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                Wow that’s awesome. Enjoy that weather.
                                Will do! It’s always tough to come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X