• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

Comment

Tagged for the build . Lots of memories in the making

Comment

Been slacking off on the updates. Got pictures from the builder this morning. Framing should be completed next week with roof and windows/doors to follow shortly! Starting to look like a house!
        Attached Files

Comment

Is the ground floor designed to wash away in the event of a flood? Just curious. My old employer had a 4 story house in Beachwalk and the first level was built to wash away to prevent more structural damage to the house. Make sure you have an awesome HVAC contractor that understands the environment.

Comment

Very Very Nice!

Comment

Framing is almost complete. We are going down in a couple of weeks to do a walk through before electrical is complete. Still on schedule for July completion!
              Attached Files

Comment

We have windows, balconies and siding! Going down next weekend to do a walk through. Getting closer!
                Attached Files

Comment

That looks great, so excited for y’all.

Comment

Super cool! Only been there once but it was a neat area!!

Comment

We bought a 3 bedroom/2 bath condo at Palmilla Beach Resort about 4 yrs ago and it's worked out far better than I thought. We have a management co. rent it out for us and I'm surprised by what it will bring (it's booked consistently during the summer). You'll really enjoy it and you'll likely do very well from an investment viewpt.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXBowhunter View Post
                        We bought a 3 bedroom/2 bath condo at Palmilla Beach Resort about 4 yrs ago and it's worked out far better than I thought. We have a management co. rent it out for us and I'm surprised by what it will bring (it's booked consistently during the summer). You'll really enjoy it and you'll likely do very well from an investment viewpt.
                        That’s the plan! Great to hear you guys are doing well.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I like the patio and two balconies ! Lots of room in case you get tired of some family members .

Comment

Lookin Great!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X