Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to add. 100% of all divorces start with marriage. Round 2 is ALWAYS better

Comment

I do love...

"We love Kids" "Keep the kids "

Also...Aldo....

"These dang kids ruin EVERYTHING!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Oh, they care, don't worry about that. I grew tired of my two practice wifes and lots of GFs, but I got a keeper now.
        Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          Prayers sent

For the current wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s a full time job raising kids.24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              For the current wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is better than kids at a wedding

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                  This is better than kids at a wedding
                  I got a lap full of popcorn and enjoying the show[emoji847]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, I read page one and skipped to page three......I thought I was reading an entirely different thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                      I blame people that don’t like kids - they can sense the uprightness and become unruly just to pizz em off. Young trolls.
                      Lol….I understand this more than most

Comment

Answer isn’t always a whoopin - it’s just teaching right from wrong, respect and applying consistent consequences.

I have two Brothers. One is only 14 mos. younger than me. We were whooped constantly. My Mom and Dad then had a kiddo later in life and raised him with a completely different idea of punishment. He turned out a much better kid. Got in 10x less trouble than us 2 ever did.

Have to roll with the punches. No way I’d let 2 kiddos destroy a magical day of Family and celebration. Make the best of it and move on. It’ll be a fun story to tell down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                          Oh, they care, don't worry about that. I grew tired of my two practice wifes and lots of GFs, but I got a keeper now.
                          What’s his name?

Comment

If they do something bad once, okay that's fine. They're kids things are gonna happen. If it happens twice their parents need their *** busted because they obviously didn't say or do nothin the first time it happened.

If a kid screws stuff up and continues to do it that's on the parent.

Comment

I have the unpleasant task of asking parents to not let their children run wild in my restaurant. It never ends well. It always amazes me that parents don’t pick up on the fact that EVERYONE is staring at them and giving them THE LOOK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                I have the unpleasant task of asking parents to not let their children run wild in my restaurant. It never ends well. It always amazes me that parents don’t pick up on the fact that EVERYONE is staring at them and giving them THE LOOK!!
                                My dad would just give us the stare when we were actin a fool at dinner. Lord forbid we stood on the booth and bothered the those dining next to us. Nowadays its the norm to see kids running amok in the restaurant. So much so that GF and I are surprised when we see parents actually policing their children. "Wow, look how well-behaved these kids are."

Comment

Working...
                                X