No announcement yet.

Love Companies That Actually Honor a Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa service went thru a rough patch when they changed ownership and Covid hit, my last two experiences with them recently have been like the Costa of old, very positive. That being said my next prescription sunglasses will be Smith, their glass bronze mirror are imo the best sight fishing lenses I’ve looked thru.

Comment

Bump this back up.

Got my replacement cover yesterday. They’ve updated the design too. It’s lighter and they reinforced the channels the release cables go through. Got it swapped out last night.

All I had to do was drill holes in the old one and send them pictures to continue my warranty coverage. Just disposed of the old one at my office dumpster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try Bajio sunglasses. The guy who started Costa Del Mar sold his company a while back and started this company. Cowboy Exchange, a store in Winnie, sells them and I have liked my pair of sunglasses so far.

Comment

Great list going here.

I've got a 77 quart Lifetime cooler on the way/ in the mail after providing pictures of the lid beginning to warp on the one I own.
          Didn't even ask me to destroy it.

Bison coolers replaced a soft cooler once due to the one I had leaking, I gave up after the second one's zipper broke.

B & W hitch replaced the lower section of my 5th wheel hitch after cracks appeared. - They shipped out a new one after I provided picks of mine cut in 1/2.

Comment

Working...
          X